Are you ready for tomorrow (Immigration thread)

Sponsored Links
I'm in two minds about this.

Firstly, the NHS is already in the mire and, as I'm now 61 I expect the likelihood of me needing healthcare becomes greater from now on. I wish they'd waited another 20 or 30 years before they sold us down the river.

On the other hand, having heard all the prophets of doom predicting the trouble this country is headed for (of our own making, of course), I must admit to being glad in a weird sort of way of being around to see what actually happens.
Of course, we don't know for sure how bad things will get, but I am sure that the next few years will be nothing if not interesting.

Sponsored Links
I for one think it's cataclysmic to allow more immigration on a massive scale, which is what will happen(though the lefties would have you believe otherwise). Back in 2004 we saw a massive influx of eastern Europeans, the effects of which was there were fewer jobs in construction for UK workers/trades(I can't comment on other sectors) over the years that followed as more and more eastern Europeans came to the UK.
I was earning a fairly decent wage because the prices were decent, but I have taken a £500pw hit in the pay packet and am now in a dead end factory job earning a poxy £250pw. I've been around dozens and dozens of sites looking for a start, but no joy, I've even been laughed at for trying on a few sites, being told as a UK worker I have no chance because the employers are wanting only foreign workers because it makes economic sense for the company to pay less than a UK worker can live on.

I'm dreading the "next wave" starting tomorrow. It's only going to get worse!

Discuss...

Firts of all Happy New Year!

Now my friend, did you know we are suppose to be part of Europe! that is why we joined European union so that all the countries in the union are about the same, same in wage levels, same in many other things, including currency, so Euro was born, but Britian decided that it was too good an opportunity to miss by not joining, because it would effect our exports! and effect our economy! were we wrong? you know the answer already,

But tell me how can you have one common economic denominator when people in some EU countries are getting paid two pence for an hour whilst we here in UK and in particular London are being paid arm and leg for doing absolutely eff all!

We have forgot what hard work is! so it is time to invite these people to teach us how hard it is to earn a legitimate blood and sweat money, why should we get paid for doing eff all a hefty wage when 90% of the world is struggling to earn a daily bread! thats the bottom line.

If everywhere in the world the wages were the same , the value of blood and sweat was the same, there wouldn't be any migration!

Now my friend, did you know we are suppose to be part of Europe! that is why we joined European union

Sadly Mike, "we" didn't sign up for the monster that is the present EU. Our government signed up to join the EEC. A sort of trade club, with no mention at that time of signing away sovereignty over our laws and borders. The present EU rides roughshod over the wishes of the great British public (and the British government) Why do you think thousands of Roma's and Bulgars are now heading for the UK ? Ask yourself, "Why are they not heading for Germany, France, Italy , or any of the other EU countries? One's where they could potentially claim benefits too ? Hmmmmmm "We're supposed to be part of Europe" indeed.. (after all Europe does need a dumping ground)

(after all Europe does need a dumping ground)

I may be paranoid, but that is my firm belief as well. Surely, nobody can deny that the mandarins in Brussels keep making decisions (ostensibly for the entire EU) that seem to go directly against the good of the British people. Or is it that everyone else just quietly ignores anything they don't like but we, being 'British' insist on playing the gentleman?

(after all Europe does need a dumping ground)

I may be paranoid, but that is my firm belief as well. Surely, nobody can deny that the mandarins in Brussels keep making decisions (ostensibly for the entire EU) that seem to go directly against the good of the British people. Or is it that everyone else just quietly ignores anything they don't like but we, being 'British' insist on playing the gentleman?

The top brass will be fine, but the effect will be to drag the better-off nations down, to the benefit of the newcomers. Unfortunately, we appear to be less inclined to say no, then the Germans or French.....

Just seen a bunch of paranoid **** ish MP's sitting in an airport waiting to see how many Romanians are going to come through so they can ask them what their plans are.

The idiots must be worried if they broken off their precious Seasonal break to do this.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So if the powers that be can tell us how many from the eu are here claiming benefits tell us how many are from non eu countries such as somalia, nigeria,pakistan etc.
If you're going to discuss immigration then lets put colour back in the frame. How come its all right to be racist about immigration when it concerns whites but god forbid anything should be said about the black and brown spongers on the public tit. Remember the recent photo of two grandmothers in the same street, one the Queen and the other a somalian in a council house with EIGHT children. And it was being put forward as laudable, a real sign of intergration.
Watch any bbc news programme where education is mentioned,look at the colour of the class, often the only white face is the teacher. So who are the ones straining public resources? Do tell.

Sponsored Links
Back