Are you ready for tomorrow (Immigration thread)

So if the powers that be can tell us how many from the eu are here claiming benefits tell us how many are from non eu countries such as somalia, nigeria,pakistan etc.
If you're going to discuss immigration then lets put colour back in the frame. How come its all right to be racist about immigration when it concerns whites but god forbid anything should be said about the black and brown spongers on the public tit. Remember the recent photo of two grandmothers in the same street, one the Queen and the other a somalian in a council house with EIGHT children. And it was being put forward as laudable, a real sign of intergration.
Watch any bbc news programme where education is mentioned,look at the colour of the class, often the only white face is the teacher. So who are the ones straining public resources? Do tell.

non eu citizens cannot claim benefits in the eu unless there is historical links from colonial or empire times then very specific term apply usually entitled to a passport off that country

claiming or being granted political asylum is another avenue

Sponsored Links
Just seen a bunch of paranoid **** ish MP's sitting in an airport waiting to see how many Romanians are going to come through so they can ask them what their plans are.

The idiots must be worried if they broken off their precious Seasonal break to do this.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And the "Photo shoot" and interviews with the two Romanians that arrived back at Luton could hardly be considered an invasion.
It appears now one was a builder who had been working here for the last two years or so, the other a Trainee Junior Doctor studying in this Country both had gone home for Christmas to see family and were returning. for the start of the new year :rolleyes:

Just seen a bunch of paranoid **** ish MP's sitting in an airport waiting to see how many Romanians are going to come through so they can ask them what their plans are.

The idiots must be worried if they broken off their precious Seasonal break to do this.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't worry,, Keith Vaz MP , will be detailing every expense incurred, on the correct forms. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Here's a slight diversion, although it's related:

We are not the only EU member state with an open-door policy. Sweden does too. It also has a lot of available space and what is arguably the highest standard of living on the planet. And yet it isn't over-run with immigrants.

Why not? What are the Swedes doing right that we aren't? :?: :?: :?:

I posed this question in a different thread quite a long time ago. I didn't know the answer then and neither, it seemed, did anybody else. Well I still don't know the answer so feel free to post a few suggestions. The truth is out there - somewhere.

if they don't stop letting all these immigrants in, I might have to emigrate! :mrgreen:

Too late now, the Floodgates are open, they came in their hoards into Luton Airport yesterday !!! :rolleyes:

%C2%A3%C2%A3-Luton-airport-immigration-2978192.jpg

So if the powers that be can tell us how many from the eu are here claiming benefits tell us how many are from non eu countries such as somalia, nigeria,pakistan etc.
If you're going to discuss immigration then lets put colour back in the frame. How come its all right to be racist about immigration when it concerns whites but god forbid anything should be said about the black and brown spongers on the public tit. Remember the recent photo of two grandmothers in the same street, one the Queen and the other a somalian in a council house with EIGHT children. And it was being put forward as laudable, a real sign of intergration.
Watch any bbc news programme where education is mentioned,look at the colour of the class, often the only white face is the teacher. So who are the ones straining public resources? Do tell.

I don't think it really matters what colour they are or where they come from. The important point is that the population of this country has been increasing enormously over the past several decades and, as has been mentioned before, we are now the second most densely populated country in Europe after the Netherlands.

Of course, some immigrants will be, and have been, an asset to the country, bringing skills and sometimes money into the country; others will be, and have been, quite the opposite.

My main concern is that how will our infrastructure (transport, housing, education and, perhaps most worryingly, the NHS) cope with such large numbers?. We are already struggling.

As for the question of why all these people want to come here rather than, for example (as mentioned), Sweden I don't know. I can only surmise. Is it because they are more familiar with English than other languages? Is it because (for some) they find our rather liberal punitive system attractive? Is it (again for some) that they find our generous benefits inviting?

My main concern is that how will our infrastructure (transport, housing, education and, perhaps most worryingly, the NHS) cope with such large numbers?. We are already struggling.

JBR, what about the hypothesis that the birthrate of the under class is higher than the working or middle classes.
I appreciate that the acceptance of the definition of the classes is a fait accompli, but just peruse the idea for now.
Does it not follow that the state is more required to intervene in the support of an increasing under class? Is that equitable?
Or do we accept that, as they were born here they are naturally our responsibility?
What then if they wanted to become economic migrants because they think that their "lot" caould be improved elsewhere? Whether here or abroad?

In fact, in terms of the NHS, what about the older people becoming a bigger drain on the resources of the NHS, due to their increasing longevity and the advancements of science? What of the increasing drain caused by the improved detection, prevention and treatment of various diseases and conditions?

Where does it all end?

I get a bit sick of our pensioners being accused of draining the NHS. Most of the elder pensioners, (70years+), have made huge sacrifices in their early lives, be it through fighting for our freedom during the war or having to live through severe austerity when rationing was in force and conscription the norm. At their age I think they deserve the best treatment available instead of denying them certain things like hip replacements etc,
("Well hip replacements last many years and you are a senior citizen so its not really financially viable").
In plain language this means 's*d off you old git we are not wasting the money on you. Instead we treat people from other lands who come here for treatment and then either give false information as to where they are from or get their condition stabilised before going to another health authority and trying for further treatment. This results in small amounts of treatment by various areas who find it too expensive to chase a claim for a notional sum. Result is they get the treatment, albeit piecemeal, and the NHS gets stitched.

Its not the pensioners fault that advances are being made that will give people longevity. Are they supposed to put their hands up and say "No thanks, I don't deserve to live any longer."

In fact, in terms of the NHS, what about the older people becoming a bigger drain on the resources of the NHS, due to their increasing longevity and the advancements of science? What of the increasing drain caused by the improved detection, prevention and treatment of various diseases and conditions?

I'm very grateful to Conny for giving an excellent answer to that. I would have said exactly the same.

The NHS is failing because of several reasons. Yes, old people living longer is one of them, but I have no quarrel with that. I sincerely hope that I do the same! I also welcome advances in treatment of ailments for obvious reasons.

Inviting as many people to come here as wish to is something that we can prevent (or rather could have prevented). Yet, no, here they come. I have said on other threads (I think on this forum, although it could have been another I suppose) that I am in favour of limiting the number of children being born, just as China has done.

So let's do what we can to help the people who already live in this country, and especially those who have contributed something to it, before it's too late... unless it is.

Sponsored Links
Back