Diesel and Petrol prices

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My local Esso had diesel at 179 a litre last night. (Sussex, near Gatwick)

dats crazy man :eek:

Sponsored Links
I've seen a report this morning that diesel price in France has now surpassed petrol prices, (first time to my knowledge) and diesel was 2.15€ a litre.
That's one heck of jump, I paid 1.86€ per litre on Sunday for diesel at the same branded outlet, but different location.
It might be because the turn over in diesel is probably far higher in France.

Sponsored Links
I've seen a report this morning that diesel price in France has now surpassed petrol prices, (first time to my knowledge) and diesel was 2.15€ a litre.
That's one heck of jump, I paid 1.86€ per litre on Sunday for diesel at the same branded outlet, but different location.
It might be because the turn over in diesel is probably far higher in France.
So where exactly are you in the Eurozone if you're buying your fuel in Euros? Your certainly not in the UK as you claim.

Scarlet Pimpernel is an Ex-pat living in France. I assume it's the same person.

ASDA Monday - £153.7
ASDA Tuesday - £155.7
ASDA - Wednesday - £159.7

Asked at customer services, and also the security desk, if there had been two deliveries that week. Both said last delivery had been on Saturday.

ASDA Monday - £153.7
ASDA Tuesday - £155.7
ASDA - Wednesday - £159.7

Asked at customer services, and also the security desk, if there had been two deliveries that week. Both said last delivery had been on Saturday.
This same issue has been highlighted on our local BBC news last night, many garages are doing this.

Mad. I think one local station was about 170 for petrol yesterday - I saw a man photographing the prices as I drove past!

I had a go in a friends Model Y dual motor recently. Its making a lot more sense now.

Enjoy your war Notch.
After all you are paying for it.

Yes, and for all the covid spending from 2020/21. Stop moaning Notch, you've made your bed and now you must lie on it.

Enjoy your war Notch.
After all you are paying for it.
It is Putins war.

You must twist yourself up in knots making these false arguments - it’s like you blame the EU for the NIP customs checks - that you voted for.

Yes, and for all the covid spending from 2020/21. Stop moaning Notch, you've made your bed and now you must lie on it.

did you vote for this Conservative party?
did you vote for Brexit?

Sponsored Links
Back