Digistat receiver (scr) not working / stopped working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is not a question but actually an answer that I couldn't find anywhere else on the internet so I thought I'd share. A week ago my receiver suddenly 'died' - if I pressed either button or both it was unresponsive - I also tried turning the power off and on again to try to reboot it but no luck. After sitting in a freezing flat for a week the electrician came and sorted it in two seconds! Here's what he did:

Turned the boiler off at the switch and then while holding down both buttons on the receiver switched the boiler back on.

So simple it's embarrassing :LOL:

Anyway just thought I'd mention this as it's probably worth a try before tearing the bugger off the wall!!

Sponsored Links
Hi there, can anyone help? My digistat receiver is showing both red AND green lights ON. But boiler stops working after some time.
What can I do to fix the problem?
Help much appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back