Dimbleby/Blunkett

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Did anybody see the episode between Blunkett and Dimbleby on the telly late last night.
Dimbleby in studio and Blunkett in Sheffield discussing results of local elections.
All going well until Dimbleby asked Blunkett about the Prescott affair and for his comments, and what he felt that Prescott should do.
Blunkett squirmed and pretended that he did not hear the question, so Dimbleby repeated it not once but three times. Still Blunkett pretended that he did not hear it. Finally Dimbleby said , "can you not hear me David", wereupon Blunkett replied immediately, "no I cannot hear you at all David".
At this stage Dimbleby somehow stiffled his laughter and moved on to other matters.
I swear that even Reid who was in the studio listening to all this, almost choked as did the other guests sat round the table.
Has Blunkett completely lost the plot
You would'nt have believed it, if it was on yes Minister

Sponsored Links
drspock
lol ... this oily new labour MP guy was on the politics show at dinner today on bbc2 saying Phoney toneies cretins lost out because the BBC is biased against them ..lol,an nothing to do with Clarke /Prescott scandals an labour policies not working :) :)

Wouldn't be surprised if Prescott hasn't tried playing hide the sausage with Margaret Beckett.

Sponsored Links
I think Blunket would find her more attractive.

Back