Dimplex Storage Heaters duo300i and 500i stopped working. cut out switch?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Our storage heaters stopped working Dimplex Duo300i and 500i we didn't use them for a while. Called few local electricians in local area and everyone is busy for a week nobody will come. One person told me to try "reseting cut out switch" inside the heater but I can't find it.

Below Duo300i in the hall when pressing + on control panel to increase temputure on top panel it stops on 2nd bar then you hear click and resets itself.

Living room Duo500i when turned on used to make constant clicking noise and allow to set temperature but now it doesnt make any noise only 1 click noise when you turn on the socket on the wall. When pressing + to increase temperature it goes all the way but heater does't heat up.

Not sure if I was clear enough sorry. If someone could point out the reset button I should press or pull It would be great. I will try it out after work tonight.

image3.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image0.jpeg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
You say “heaters”. How many have stopped working? Did they all stop working together?

Brian

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back