disgrace - the only word for it

www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/nov/04/urinating-student-faces-jail

I hope this is dealt with a prison sentence.

Paul

i was listening to this today on the jeremy vine show,and an ex squaddie came on and basically said if he wants to make ammends then run the london marathon on behalf of the services and they would forgive him,they are waiting to forgive him and we were all young once and done some very stupid things.very humberling i thought,

somebody else said to give him the job of cleaning the merorials with a sign saying plz ask why he was doing the cleaning so he had to explain.another good idea me thinks.

in my eyes the geezer still a dick but if the ones that matter are willing to forgive then hey ho.

Sponsored Links
www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/nov/04/urinating-student-faces-jail

I hope this is dealt with a prison sentence.

Paul

i was listening to this today on the jeremy vine show,and an ex squaddie came on and basically said if he wants to make ammends then run the london marathon on behalf of the services and they would forgive him,they are waiting to forgive him and we were all young once and done some very stupid things.very humberling i thought,

somebody else said to give him the job of cleaning the merorials with a sign saying plz ask why he was doing the cleaning so he had to explain.another good idea me thinks.

in my eyes the geezer still a dick but if the ones that matter are willing to forgive then hey ho.

Indeed do something useful rather than lock him up for something he will probably regret for a long time (at our expense also)
Fund raising for a year sounds a great way to recompense - however the companies who organise the deliberate getting wrecked "Carnage" i think they were called should have been in the dock with him IMO

I dunno... I've been on lads holidays to places with similar things - just didn't appeal to me. I like to go and get drunk with my mates and muck about, but I wouldn't want to do it with a bunch of people I don't know. Certainly wouldn't go peeing on stuff. :eek:

The guy was a c*ck, and I'll bet if his grandfather served in WW2 and is still with us, he'll be feeling more than a little sheepish when he sees him.

As the guy was drunk and is young, and presumably hasn't done anything like this before, I would say the London Marathon sounds like a reasonable penance.

Sponsored Links
Back