Diverter valve cartridge vokera unica 28he

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone I need to replace the diverter cartridge on my vokera unica 28he but I'm a bit confused by the part number. In the manual the part number is 10025305 but it seems like it might have now changed to 20017597?
I ordered one of these which was listed as fitting my boiler however it's turned up and seems to be the wrong part.
When I look again now online there seems like there's two quite different looking ones with the same part number. Does anyone know if that's the case?
I presume I just get the one that looks like mine, but it just seems a bit strange to have different items with the same part number?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Yes, there were changes in the design.

You could also ring sales 01727 744000 with the serial number

Attachments

• Image 04-04-2024 at 15.34 (1).jpg
    Image 04-04-2024 at 15.34 (1).jpg
    189 KB · Views: 22
  • Image 04-04-2024 at 15.34.jpg
    Image 04-04-2024 at 15.34.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 21
Ok great thanks for that.
So I think mine is the second version then by the looks of it. It only seems to have the square securing pin and the actuator is round.

I still can't seem to find one online with that part number that looks like it tho

Sponsored Links
Parts do have a habit of changing numbers. Ring spares but I think you have the second version. The cartridge you see for the Lines One is the same across the ranges, they might give a different number but I'm sure that's the one.

Hi again, so I managed to get the new cartridge and swap it over. Had a bit of trouble getting the old one out but all done. Only other thing I did was repressurise the expansion vessel.

Only problem is I now can't get any hot water? Central heating works fine but no hot water. Any ideas what it could be?

Thanks again

Other thing I've noticed is the pump seems to be constantly running I think ,even if I switch central heating off?

I did yes but there was a fair bit of water that came out I must admit when I took the cartridge out so I was a bit worried. I had a good look at the PCB and couldn't see any water on it.

It seems to be suddenly working ok tho now strangely!

I did yes but there was a fair bit of water that came out I must admit when I took the cartridge out so I was a bit worried. I had a good look at the PCB and couldn't see any water on it.

It seems to be suddenly working ok tho now strangely!
Yes it will have dried out now, that was your problem even a minute spot of water will cause that on the pcb

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back