Sounds like a plan but I am not sure people won't notice you going through the front door with 16' lengths of 8x2" timber

Sponsored Links
Sounds like a plan but I am not sure people won't notice you going through the front door with 16' lengths of 8x2" timber
I totally get that your saying But I have a side allyway. So as soon as delivered straight into garden.

It depends on which council owns the property but when you come to buy it the council may inspect it before selling it to you.

The broken tenancy agreement could prevent you being allowed to buy the house. Or the mortgage company may not finance the purchase of the house due to the changes not being passed by planning and building contro at the council.

Sponsored Links
C this is the problem I have a tiny 2up. 2down. And need more room. so all I want is to add a room as the council won't move me I got 4 kids in a 2 bed and the attic space is about 20 x 20

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back