DIY B&Q Kitchen Project (Some Advice needed)

what colour tiles did you use in the kitchen? i have similar colours to your but am struggling with what colour tile splashbacks to put in as I don't want to use black?

Sponsored Links
Small tip - buy some iron on strip in the same colour as the units and iron it on to the carcasses so you don't see and white carcass behind the doors. Looks much better. Well done on fitting yourself, I was quoted £1750 just to assemble units fix them to the wall and level them. Nothing else!

My units were from Ikea, with an electric screwdriver it took me less than 7 mins to assemble each unit carcass. Levelled them ourselves, bought a second hand Bosch router on Ebay and a worktop jig and did it ourselves.

Great work!! ,the only thing i can suggest for the gap nxt to W/M is to build another wine rack/free space unit and set it back behind the edge of the door it would otherwise obstruct.

Sponsored Links
no, that seems entirely possible.. I was doing them in about 10 mins each and not rushing..
it really is just 8 cams, 8 cam posts and 10 dowels..

that's just the carcas mind, not fitting the hinges and doors and handles etc..

just noticed the dead space in the corners..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back