Do Not Rurne ?

Apparently there was this printer in an office, and someone managed to drop a pen into it.

Attempts to retrieve the pen failed, so a call for a service engineer was placed.

In the meantime a note was left on the printer about the problem to stop people trying to use it.

Incidentally, if anyone would like some custom pens made to promote your business, why not try Pen Island. Their website is http://www.penisland.net

I am not joking, this is genuine and completely SFW!

Sponsored Links
These are also genuine (or were - a couple have become defunct. or the owners still have them but have removed the contents , but you can find past snapshots on webarchive.org).

"Who Represents" is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is www.whorepresents.com

Experts Exchange is an information and resource portal. Their Web site is www.expertsexchange.com

Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at www.therapistfinder.com

Then there's the Italian Power Generator company, www.powergenitalia.com

If you're looking having trouble using remote PC computer software, there's always www.ipanywhere.com

The First Cumming Methodist Church Web site is www.cummingfirst.com

And finally, the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky web site, www.speedofart.com

Apparently there was this printer in an office, and someone managed to drop a pen into it.

Attempts to retrieve the pen failed, so a call for a service engineer was placed.

In the meantime a note was left on the printer about the problem to stop people trying to use it.

:LOL: made me laugh so I've thanked you B-A-S

First and foremost i think that they don't want any Rurne.
Secondly i am guessing that if you energise you may get Rurne.

One can only assume that Rurne is a bad thing with this circuit.

I habe googled a Rurne tester, but to no avail.

Sorry i cannot be of further assistance.

I know I'm a bit late to the party... but what's wrong with me?

(Found this through a googlebomb, and I *know* I've had this screen name for the past 7 years)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back