Do Not Scale Drawing Use Figured Dimensions Only!

Beggars belief that it was ever approved. The neighbours must be delighted.

I don't support the applicant here BUT, it is a mandatory requirement for validation of planning applications that a block plan is submitted showing written dimensions from the proposed building to the boundaries. I wouldn't expect the applicant to know that but the authority certainly should know it.

Therefore, one was either submitted which will show clearly if the building was built oversized. Or, one was not submitted in which case the planners should have asked for one. If they did not then I think they will be on dodgy ground.

Sponsored Links
Surely there's no dispute over whether or not the building is larger than shown on the plans?

I don't support the applicant here BUT, it is a mandatory requirement for validation of planning applications that a block plan is submitted showing written dimensions from the proposed building to the boundaries. I wouldn't expect the applicant to know that but the authority certainly should know it.
Jeds, the applicant is a surveyor ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back