Do people only read particular forums

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I read all posts (well maybe not read) I look at new posts today, every day I log on.
After seeing a post where it was asked if it could be moved to another catergory, I was thinking who looks at what?

Sponsored Links
I have an order to my visits.

1. GD
2. Building.
3. In the Garden ( My personal Fav)
4. Roofing
5. Windows
6. Tiling and then onto Software/Hardware if there are any new posts.

If I want entertainment I go through Plumbing - love the arguements in there - soooo many Prima Donnas :) :)

Occasionally I check the other sections if I have time

GD
Garden
Hardware
Software

only look in others if I need something specific

Sponsored Links
I either click on 'view todays posts' or 'your posts', I very rarely go through the forums manually.

That pic of a gorgeous blonde that blas posted somewhere did, can't find it anymore though :(

Mainly GD before zapping off to the pron sites.

I do electrics UK, then alarms, sometimes tools and materials and finally GD.

Occasionally look in general DIY if I'm bored. I'll look into forum information if the little orange flag is showing.

Plumbing and electrics are the most entertaining on the net!

Just post "Can I fit my own boiler without Gas Safe" and "Can I rewire my kitchen without Part P" ..... sit back, put your feet up and watch the fun begin

used to be just electrics, electrics outside UK, general DIY, your projects and GD..
now it's all of the above plus plastering, plumbing, tools, woodwork, building, building regs and tiling..
mainly because I've started doing my kitchen again and have needed the services of the resident experts in some of those..

Plumbing and electrics are the most entertaining on the net!

Just post "Can I fit my own boiler without Gas Safe" and "Can I rewire my kitchen without Part P" ..... sit back, put your feet up and watch the fun begin

They are some messed up folk in them forums,
I think I've become a serial killer according to all sources :)

Sponsored Links
Back