Do you believe that extra terrestrial life exists?

Sponsored Links
In the recent $100m search for extra terrestrial life project project, Stephen Hawking is quoted in the following way: "We believe that life arose spontaneously on Earth," Hawking said at Monday's news conference, "So in an infinite universe, there must be other occurrences of life."

Last edited by a moderator:
In the recent

Can't be that recent, he died 3 years ago!

Somebody did more recently say that searching for, or reaching out to, alien life, is a pretty crazy and risky thing to do. If aliens are the technology to hear us and understand us, they might come and visit, and it might not end well for us!

Sponsored Links
Can't be that recent, he died 3 years ago! Somebody did more recently say that searching for, or reaching out to, alien life, is a pretty crazy and risky thing to do. If aliens are the technology to hear us and understand us, they might come and visit, and it might not end well for us!
Well it shows they believe it's a credible threat. I suppose aliens could be malevolent or benevolent - the film war of the worlds comes to mind, the one with Tom Cruise in it directed by Stephen Spielberg

It has been said, if aliens ever landed, kill them immediately to try and prevent any communications going back.
If visiting aliens were hostile then it certainly could be very bad for us with their advanced technologies

Scarier to think that we could be the current peak of all life anywhere.

When you take into account that there are seventy billion, trillion stars out there, (and that's only in the galaxies that we can actually observe), I personally think that is both naive, and arrogant, to even think that we are the only life form that exists anywhere.
Something else is out there, without a shadow of doubt.
How intelligent?
That's the scary bit.

Ssshhh, she's asleep, but I strongly suspect my missus is an alien. She's here on earth to observe, & she's more than happy to 'observe' primitive humans from the comfort of her command/control armchair. She's definately from a planet with higher technology. Simple, everyday things like cookers, vacuum cleaners, cars & just about anything that consumes lektrickery seems to baffle &/or amuse her.

She's not alone. For most of the time she's glued to her communicator, babbling on in a language that science could never decipher. I'm convinced that I'm here to serve her merely as a slave & nothing can change my mind that her sister is the supreme being of all the universe !

They are among us.

Have you thought about trading her in for her sister? Or would your life be in danger?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

Sponsored Links
Back