Do you believe that extra terrestrial life exists?

Also possible that our observable universe is just one of a infinite combination in a multiverse. Which is interesting and frightening in equal measure.

In many of those universes, your wildest dreams have panned out.

Unfortunately........ in many of those you die a horrific death.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Also possible that our observable universe is just one of a infinite combination in a multiverse. Which is interesting and frightening in equal measure. In many of those universes, your wildest dreams have panned out. Unfortunately........ in many of those you die a horrific death.
Is this the theory of the multiverse where an infinite number of possible outcomes are simultaneously occurring?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the theory of the multiverse where an infinite number of possible outcomes are simultaneously occurring?

Yes, if infinite, or infinite in an infinite future, there must be an infinite number of earths with differing (or similar, or exactly the same) outcomes. One perhaps where @teaboyjim hasn't posted on a forum today....

Yes, if infinite, or infinite in an infinite future, there must be an infinite number of earths with differing (or similar, or exactly the same) outcomes. One perhaps where @teaboyjim hasn't posted on a forum today....

Indeed, if true, there's an infinite amount where teaboyjim doesn't exist, or ever post anything, there's also an infinite amount where he does, similarly there's an infinite amount where I am a King and and infinite amount where I don't exist or meet a sticky end.

I watched an interesting TV movie recently (Russian with subtitles). An alien had made contact to say that his planet was dying and identified our planet as an ideal refuge. His planet was 200,000 earth years away.
We have time to prepare then, said an earthling.
No said the alien, we departed 200,000 years ago.......we invade tomorrow!! :eek::eek:

As Douglas Adams once wrote (Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

“the mighty ships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came across - which happened to be the Earth - where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.”

Yes indeed. Briliant writer, that Douglas Adams, although I didn't enjoy the fifth part of the trilogy as much as the preceding four parts

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had an alien encounter but many people believe in them - do you know someone who has had an extra terrestrial encounter? From a purely mathematically probability there is certainly life out there in the universe and why would we be the only type of life - it doesn't make sense to think that

A Secret UFO dossier about famous UK sighting restricted from public for another 50 years - so why did they do this?
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/secret-ufo-dossier-famous-uk-22823965

Former police officer confirms he has had an alien encounter and was abducted
https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/yorkshire-news/taken-bright-white-light-west-19235711

I was abducted by aliens on my way to the post office to tax my harley , years ago

DVLA did not believe me and basically said I was a ladys willy :eek: granted they never actually used that wording

but it amounted to the same thing imo

As Douglas Adams once wrote (Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

“the mighty ships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came across - which happened to be the Earth - where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.”

I met him once & he 'toked' me under the table.

I used to use his S.E.P (somebody else's problem) theory to great effect in pointing out where most Co's go wrong & helping them to put it right.

I was abducted by aliens on my way to the post office to tax my harley , years ago

DVLA did not believe me and basically said I was a ladys willy :eek: granted they never actually used that wording

but it amounted to the same thing imo

I get abducted by the same aliens on the way home from t'pub. Despite leaving promptly at 10pm upright & sober, I seem to only make it home gone 4am on my knee's in a distressed & dishevelled state.

Sponsored Links
Back