Do you know this non-silicon sealant?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
Please can anybody help me identify a sealant that I bought about a year ago but is no longer stocked by my local merchant and they cannot tell me the name. It was very good and I need some more but have been trawling the web without success.
It came in a completely clear tube for application with a mastic gun. The product itself was also completely clear and one of it's features was that it cured much clearer than silicon. It was not silicon based, it did not have that smell. It was claimed to be many times more adhesive than silicon and could even be applied to wet surfaces, I think. It was also much more elastic than silicon when cured. It had an unusual nozzle that had a rotating, angled joint about halfway along it.
I hope that you can help, and that it is still available.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Stixall, Sticks like s**t, Sumogrip are all products i have used recently that are also rubber sealants that work in damp conditions.

I personally have only bought white and have only seen white on sale.

But yes, the product you describe does exist.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your suggestions although none are exactly what I was after. I don't think it was primarily a roofing sealant, more of a bathroom/ kitchen product, on account of the very clear finish not being too important on a roof.

Forever white is sold with the type of nossel you describe and is also available in clear. i found it seems to be a bit different that normal silicone too so maybe that is what you were thinking of. If not then you could try and find out who makes forever white (think it's everbuild, but not sure) and see if they make the product you are after as they seem to have the same nozzels.

Thanks John. It's not from the Forever White range but you have made me realise that I have got confused and the nozzle I am describing is from that range and not what I'm after. Now I have probably put put everybody off the scent. Doh! I now recall that the nozzle was red, rigid and permanently fixed to the transparent tube.

Sponsored Links
Back