Do YOU LIKE THIS.......

Sponsored Links
Show us something else on it.

Mine is two monitors wide.

monitors.jpg

Mine is one monitor wide and one 32 inch LCD screen wide. :D

dsc00645go8.jpg

Its my attempt at a media centre, it needs a bit of tweaking to get dvds playing in full screen regardless of what im doing in the other screen.

Sponsored Links
Crafty said:
Mine is one monitor wide and one 32 inch LCD screen wide. :D

dsc00645go8.jpg

Its my attempt at a media centre, it needs a bit of tweaking to get dvds playing in full screen regardless of what im doing in the other screen.

For a moment I thought the MCR logo on your desktop said Michael Romeo... :oops: I was about to congratulate you on your superb musical tastes but unfortunately I read it again and now I'm utterly disappointed :cry:

P.S Does anyone else despise my chemical romance or love progressive rock/metal?

Mine is a J.L.B. :confused: ................John Logie Baird model :LOL:.................every time BOB posts .....I see a clown`s head on the screen ;)

davy_owen_88 said:
For a moment I thought the MCR logo on your desktop said Michael Romeo... :oops: I was about to congratulate you on your superb musical tastes but unfortunately I read it again and now I'm utterly disappointed :cry:

P.S Does anyone else despise my chemical romance or love progressive rock/metal?

I can't see why people hate them so much, just another band if you ask me. Who the f*%$ is Michael Romeo, wasn't he in So Solid?

Deluks said:
davy_owen_88 said:

I can't see why people hate them so much, just another band if you ask me.

they are crap though.

personal taste means nothing in music though.

Can't be bothered to post a picture of my setup but I have three monitors, The central one is a Samsung 243T 24" LCD widescreen whilst those on the periphery are Samsung 204B 20" LCD units.

The 243T is mounted vertically so that pages are full when A4 on screen which was the whole point of getting it.

Deluks said:
Who the f*%$ is Michael Romeo, wasn't he in So Solid?

:LOL: He's the guitarist from Symphony X - a progressive metal band. I guarantee that more people like MCR than SX but popularity doesn't make them a better band.

Deluks said:
I can't see why people hate them so much, just another band if you ask me.

... a whiny irritating band for hormonal school children and depressed self harming girls... IMHO ;)

I disagree. My Chemical Romance are amongst my current favourites, in a dreary chart full of soundalike kaiser-kasabien-keane-snow-killer-razorlight-patrol-chiefs, they're a breath of fresh air...

ninebob said:
I disagree. My Chemical Romance are amongst my current favourites, in a dreary chart full of soundalike kaiser-kasabien-keane-snow-killer-razorlight-patrol-chiefs, they're a breath of fresh air...
:LOL: Agreed! The Hoosiers - WTF? What is a hoosier? :eek: And that song torn on the platform - what the hell is that about? Theres no point to that song. At all.

Sponsored Links
Back