DOCTOR KNOW IT ALL (feel free to ask any instalation regs)

B

B.O.B DOLE

If you have any questions on domestic installation regulations or any snaggig q fire away

Sponsored Links
Not bloody likely, I want proper information :eek:

My boiler makes a funny noise and the front gets warm. My neighbour's doesn't. It's white and in the kitchen.
My neighbour had to pay £30 but his isn't in the kitchen and it's a different shape. His used to be in the kitchen by the door.

What's wrong with it and how much will it cost?

Sponsored Links
I can't find the emoticon for "I believe that excessive guffawing has resulted in the soiling of my pants".

ChrisR said:
My boiler makes a funny noise and the front gets warm. My neighbour's doesn't. It's white and in the kitchen.
My neighbour had to pay £30 but his isn't in the kitchen and it's a different shape. His used to be in the kitchen by the door.

What's wrong with it and how much will it cost?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

I think I have a snaggig at the bottom of my garden. It's eating my petunias. How do I get rid of it?

My neighbour can turn his cock a lot easier than mine, my cock is bigger and harder to turn and dribbles a lot more, should I be worried ?

My Neighbour had a CORGI in her house.......it ****ed up her husband`s leg :LOL: Can you debate for 20 pages arguing if this incident is legal/illegal. You must stick to the subject :rolleyes:

It's definately illegal - there was a similar situation when my Uncle had a Matchbox and a Hot Wheels which did the same. They all got 15 years each for perverting the course of justice. :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :eek:That was a Dinky answer..I bet you`re a real Action Man, My M8 Mick Arno says you must be.......have you got Eagle Eyes.....you need them and psychic powers on this bloody forum

How long will my new pcb for the Glow worm Micron last me?

How much is a Landlord's check? I only have three appliances, a cooker with no chain ignition doesn't work, no openable window, bottom of kitchen units 400mm cooker hood 480mm. Oven doesn't go out all that often. Boiler will ight with a taper, why do I need ventilation never had it before? What do you mean that corogated tube thing shouldn't be coming straight off the boiler, a what? Register Plate, what's that? What do you mean I can';t have a tenant sleeping in here? I need 5 rooms let to make it pay. Manufacturer's what? How do I knwo if those are the coals that came with the fire? Arenb't they supposed to be all sooty? Environmental health were happy with it?

I had a call from a regular client whose heating blows the 3A fuse every month.

How can I find the fault without waiting a whole month on site waiting for it to blow?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Back