Dodgy Blackpool Hotel

Sponsored Links
Secures, Diane and Eddie - how do you know you didn't see me/us??

:cool: i didnt say I hadnt seen you......did your group have a theme.....i did see a load of guys in black polo shirts with names on the back...."the legend" being one of the more memorable ones.....

You're right, you didn't!! ;)

No, that wasn't us, but I also saw them, in fact, we were talking to them in Wetherspoons on Friday evening. We weren't dressed up, so you might not have spotted us, but you couldn't miss our stag on Saturday - he was dressed as a schoolgirl, complete with short skirt and blonde pigtails and a straw hat, oh... and he had a bright pink helium balloon unicorn tied to him!! And earlier in the day you might have seen him also furnished with four or five cuddly toys, including a giant pink heart and a crocodile! He did stand out a bit!

i saw them on Friday too...they were heading towards the Manchester pub.

Sponsored Links
he was dressed as a schoolgirl, complete with short skirt and blonde pigtails and a straw hat, oh...

That narrows him down to about one in fifty. It's Blackpool - all the guys dress like that.

Perhaps they came from the gay hotel I stayed at?

Just been reminded about this thread because a site advert here was for rooms from £29 in the Norbreck Hotel.

Tony

Perhaps they came from the gay hotel I stayed at?

Just been reminded about this thread because a site advert here was for rooms from £29 in the Norbreck Hotel.

Tony

Go on.
Who's going to ask him why he stayed at a Gay Hotel? ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Go on.
Who's going to ask him why he stayed at a Gay Hotel? ;) :LOL: :LOL:
More to the point, how did he find out it was a gay hotel? Answers please on a £20 note and send to .............. :LOL:

I dont remember now.

Perhaps it was because of the strange looks they gave me because I was with a woman?

Sponsored Links
Back