Holiday Plans?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
It must really pish of the sheep in here that every one in here who hasn't been vaccinated have survived the worst pandemic ever with no ill effects whatsoever

It must really pish of the sheep in here that every one in here who hasn't been vaccinated have survived the worst pandemic ever with no ill effects whatsoever
And any that haven't are not here to tell us about it. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
So what contributing members have disappeared.
No idea! I don't keep tabs. But logic dictates that any non-surviving anti-Covid vaxxers are not able to tell us about their experience.

It must really pish of the sheep in here that every one in here who has been vaccinated have survived the worst pandemic ever with no ill effects whatsoever

that every one in here who hasn't been vaccinated have survived the worst pandemic ever

But you rely on a paper which shows that the best defence is natural immunity plus the vaccine. Raving hypocrite...

I’d rather nail my knob to an oak plank than visit North Africa again.

Agree with that. Much preferred my visits to South Africa, that at least had a veneer of civilisation thanks to the massive input and efforts of Europeans. Though even decent infrastructure is not enough to stop it slipping backwards in recent years.

Last edited:
Agree with that. Much preferred my visits to South Africa, that at least had a veneer of civilisation thanks to the massive input and efforts of Europeans. Though even decent infrastructure is not enough to stop it slipping backwards in recent years.
Anything to do with the rape and pillaging of the continent for centuries by Europeans, do you think?

We got brochures & other bumpf from a Co' that did a 1 month tour that included all the excursions, sights etc as a part of a Nile cruise. It was only while reading the very detailed itinery did the first Mrs. Lard put a firm stop to it . . . . . Arrive airport, armed guard from airport to hotel, armed guard from hotel to boat. Armed guard while boat sails to Luxor. Armed guard excursion to Valley of the Kings etc. etc. etc.
Wish I'd known about the armed guards at all times before we went on an overnight boat trip from Cyprus to Egypt. We also had to travel with a second empty coach in case ours broken down :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back