Does Argentina have a legitimate claim to the Falkland Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
The french smelt an opportunity to make a few squid during the Falkland war

That and damage the UK
French scoundrels

Also they have never forgotten that the UK did the right thing by tipping off New Zealand as to French involvement in there state sponsored terrorist attack on New Zealand

Sponsored Links

That and damage the UK
French scoundrels

Also they have never forgotten that the UK did the right thing by tipping off New Zealand as to French involvement in there state sponsored terrorist attack on New Zealand

Fillyboy misses this:

FRANCE was Britain's greatest ally during the Falklands war, providing secret information to enable MI6 agents to sabotage Exocet missiles which were desperately sought by Argentina

And this:
In these circumstances the Foreign and Commonwealth Office promptly asked the French Government for an explanation, and the French Minister of Defence immediately ordered an urgent investigation. The outcome of this investigation was announced in a joint statement by the French Ministers of Defence and Foreign Affairs on 27 July. The findings were that the Dassault technicians had properly carried out the French Government's specific instructions not to help the Argentines in the event of an armed conflict between Britain and Argentina. These instructions were issued before hostilities began and are standard French procedure when French technicians are working overseas during periods of tension. As you say in your letter, the Sunday Times article of 1 August complains that the French statement is incomplete. It is fair to say that the French statement does not contain a detailed point by point rebuttal of the 25 July article. But this is not unusual and the Sunday Times must know as much. What the statement does do is to say quite unequivocally that an investigation has shown the newspaper's allegations to be unfounded. We have no reason to question what was said by the two French Ministers: there is no evidence available to us to support a contrary view

https://api.parliament.uk/historic-.../nov/08/falklands-campaign-french-technicians

the french run with fox and hunt with the hounds the scoundrels cannot be trusted

When the french Exocet missiles sunk a Brit ship

they had a celebration / booze up at the Exocet factory

was reported in the Sun :sneaky::sneaky:

That and damage the UK
French scoundrels

the french run with fox and hunt with the hounds the scoundrels cannot be trusted

When the french Exocet missiles sunk a Brit ship

they had a celebration / booze up at the Exocet factory

was reported in the Sun :sneaky::sneaky:
Transam hates the French so much that he's resorted to blatant lies in his promotion of hatred and division.
There is no fox hunting in France like fox hunting occurs in UK. Foxes are hunted, but killed by shooting, not by allowing dogs to tear them apart.

Dogs are used for hunting other game, but the game is shot, not torn apart by the dogs. That's a uniquely British tradition.

Transam sinks deeper into his deceit and racist tendencies.

Sponsored Links
Transam hates the French so much that he's resorted to blatant lies in his promotion of hatred and division.
There is no fox hunting in France like fox hunting occurs in UK. Foxes are hunted, but killed by shooting, not by allowing dogs to tear them apart.

Dogs are used for hunting other game, but the game is shot, not torn apart by the dogs. That's a uniquely British tradition.

Transam sinks deeper into his deceit and racist tendencies.

The saying "Run with fox and hunt with the hounds", means you support both sides.

It has nothing to do with real fox hunting by what ever means, perhaps your hatred of Transam blinds your understanding sometimes.

The saying "Run with fox and hunt with the hounds", means you support both sides.

It has nothing to do with real fox hunting by what ever means, perhaps your hatred of Transam blinds your understanding sometimes.
If I'd been aware of the meaning of the saying I wouldn't have compared fox hunting in UK with fox hunting in France.

But my lack of understanding of a saying does not detract from transam's legendary hatred of all things French.
Practically every post of his oozes his hatred of all things French.
He would have been taught bigotry form an early age in his home by his parents and other relatives.
He's unable to unshackle himself from his bigotry, it's so endemic in him.

Pinochet helped us out during the Falklands caper

French were probably up grading and tweaking there exocet missiles

But my lack of understanding of a saying does not detract from transam's legendary hatred of all things French.

Yes, you've got to admire some of his qualities. I do.

My father used to work for Marconi, suppliers of radar and electronics spares. The bosses were trying to complete an order for Argentina and the factory walked out until it received an undertaking that the parts would not leave the premises until the war was over. They remained in the factory long after I returned from down south.

The locals were referred to as stilla’s as explained earlier.

If I'd been aware of the meaning of the saying I wouldn't have compared fox hunting in UK with fox hunting in France.

He would have been taught bigotry form an early age in his home by his parents and other relatives.
He's unable to unshackle himself from his bigotry, it's so endemic in him.

Try to remember that Tranny is a troll, and there is no reason to believe that anything he says is true.

Try to remember that Tranny is a troll, and there is no reason to believe that anything he says is true.
I fully accept what you say, JohnD, but transam has been whipping up hatred against all things not British or Austrian and all things not Christian or Catholic since long before I arrived. I fully suspect he 's been promoting his pernicious brand of hatred ever since he joined the forum.
He is a dangerous individual who trivialises the atrocities committed by his relatives (torture, medical experiments and possibly rape on prisoners in Auschwitz) while pointing the finger at atrocities committed by anyone else. His hypocrisy is amoral.
He is dangerous because his behaviour is mimicked and reproduced by others. It could be argued that he seeks to, and is effective in radicalising others, e.g. Dangee, just pumps and others who have started reproducing his anti-French hatred.
Transam systematically and intentionally targets various groups to promote his hatred, Chines, N Korean, Iranians, Muslims, Romanians, and possibly many more that I am not aware of, and now his recent anti-French tirade.
He might hoodwink many, e.g. Mottie, into accepting his behaviour as trolling or banter, but because a) he claims to be ignoring me, he does not see my responses, and b) he started his racist campaign long before I arrived.

Now the worst of it is that site owner(s) and mods have supported and protected his behaviour for many years, by their actions and by their inactions.
By their actions of banning posters, and deleting posts and threads that confront transam's racism, and by their inaction of allowing transam's continuous and persistent stream of insidious racist posts. That and transam's behaviour is responsible for creating an endemic culture of racism in this forum.
He's not just a troll, he's an amoral and hypocritical devout racist who trivialises and humourizes the atrocities of Nazis, and relishes the support of others that he recruits to his cause.

I wouldn't be surprised if my post is deleted, like so many more before it.
Perhaps I should print it out, with a link to it, and send it to a high profile anti-racist campaigner. If my post is deleted it will be living proof of the support and protection afforded to transam in his quest to promote racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back