Doesn't take long

And although crime is steadily rising, the fact that levels are still lower than could be expected is probably down to the fact that most people are decent individuals.
One hopes that events and ever increasing hardship doesn't tip the balance!

I'd sooner presume it's because crime isn't being reported by people who know it won't help their situation anyway.

I report it so the numbers are clear but even dialing the non emergency line feels like a waste of time. Press one for this press two for that. Last time I called about what I thought was someone in a stolen car I gave up trying.

Sponsored Links
I’m going to buy my own police car and park it at the end of my street:
BB2E6B2B-256C-4CFA-8AF9-EA931C3062B3.png

Sponsored Links
This morning in the A64 near York:

0AEB8851-F455-4E98-8934-21808CF98E22.jpeg

I wonder how many burglars, s rotes and drug dealers are driving round the city centre while he is sat there.

I wonder how many burglars, s rotes and drug dealers are driving round the city centre while he is sat there.

Yes but while sat there he can drink his coffee without spillage and avoid dribbling jam from his doughnut.....

Yes but while sat there he can drink his coffee without spillage and avoid dribbling jam from his doughnut.....

And we wouldn’t want him to catch an actual criminal, car too much paperwork. Much easier to catch people on their way to work.

It wasn’t deserted but it was very quiet on the road.

7F015496-365D-41E9-AFC0-AD284C615110.jpeg

I wonder if you'll get a notice through the post about using your phone while driving.... I think that may just be the final straw for ya!
:)

And we wouldn’t want him to catch an actual criminal, car too much paperwork. Much easier to catch people on their way to work.

It wasn’t deserted but it was very quiet on the road.

View attachment 156682
So you willnot see him as a criminal if someone is doing 75mph and half kills you in a crash?

It's usually civilians (Camera Technician Enforcement Officers) that man those vans and not police officers.

It's usually civilians (Camera Technician Enforcement Officers) that man those vans and not police officers.
They should have more,amount of fekin idiots doing 70mph plus,about 2 yards behind the vehicle in front..All these ppl whinging about speed cameras will be the ones balling the loudest in court if their kid is killed by someone doing 31mph in a 30 limit

They should have more,amount of fekin idiots doing 70mph plus,about 2 yards behind the vehicle in front..All these ppl whinging about speed cameras will be the ones balling the loudest in court if their kid is killed by someone doing 31mph in a 30 limit

You should try driving in France, you wouldn't know what had hit you. Absolute nutters they are.

You should try driving in France, you wouldn't know what had hit you. Absolute nutters they are.
Done it,,several times,,and Germany,and Netherlands,spain,portugal,malaysia.to name a few..plenty deaths through speeding in every country

All these ppl whinging about speed cameras will be the ones balling the loudest in court if their kid is killed by someone doing 31mph in a 30 limit

I would be ****ed off, the guy on the bridge could be near the school.

My priority would be to stop idiots speeding near schools on the 20 and 30 zones rather than the idiots on deserted dual carriageways.

Sponsored Links
Back