Sponsored Links
It’s curtains for my dog .

Attachments

• 3F579EB1-1677-403E-917D-51AEA0A4015C.jpeg
    3F579EB1-1677-403E-917D-51AEA0A4015C.jpeg
    270.1 KB · Views: 127
Sponsored Links
Hello Craig

I've questioned if I have done the right thing with these two 5 & 11 months at the time rescue dogs. But seeing how much they love each other and how the little one loves my Cat warms my heart. Lovely dogs but do love a shįt and a pīss in the house... they are getting better... View attachment 247800
Those dogs are so cute

But the jobes about your DIY skills have me in stitches.

:)

Hello Craig

I've questioned if I have done the right thing with these two 5 & 11 months at the time rescue dogs. But seeing how much they love each other and how the little one loves my Cat warms my heart. Lovely dogs but do love a shįt and a pīss in the house... they are getting better... View attachment 247800
beautiful little creatures Bodd

After my dog walk today I popped round my friends house to sort her firestick out and to let mu Susie see the Cocker puppies.

962EBC74-A5D3-4F98-AA72-1EC91C1B6B33.jpeg

I then had to go round my mums to set up an account to move her premium bond money into some bonds - 4.4%, paid monthly until Dec 2023. That should help her with her heating bills. I also set up a new ISA for her 3.7% for a one year fix.

Who did you get the 3.7% with If you don't mind me asking. Best I can see for 1 year is Santander with a minimum opening of 10K

Who did you get the 3.7% with If you don't mind me asking. Best I can see for 1 year is Santander with a minimum opening of 10K

Gone down slightly now. She's opted for the interest to be paid monthly into her bank account. The bonds with Coventry BS at 4.4% have also gone down to 4.25% . Looks like she got in at the right time.

The Santander has a minimum opening of £500. If you transfer in more than £10k you get a £50 voucher.

Last edited:
After we moved house we always planned to get a dog, I even bought some crazy winter boots in preparation of the fact, knowing that despite the family everyone telling me otherwise I would be the one doing the vast majority of walking/training/poo/wee breaks etc, now as we have mortgaged ourselves to the hilt and the world's gone to poo we won't be getting a dog anytime soon (£££), I've worn my crazy boots once, on a test run in the ****ing rain with my boy one Sunday afternoon. And they leaked. :(

Express: Best ISA rates 2022: Top 10 high interest fixed rate cash ISAs now.
I just came across this article in the Google news app. Maybe it could be useful.

Sponsored Links
Back