Double live light switch causing problems

Did you actually read it back, slowly, out load, saying exactly what you had written, not what you thought you'd written?

Sponsored Links
my turn for a question.

bas, i think thats rude and patronising, why do you feel you have to be like it?

dont take offence, but i think you should look at how it sounds to somone reading it...

supersparks said:
my turn for a question.

bas, i think thats rude and patronising, why do you feel you have to be like it?

dont take offence, but i think you should look at how it sounds to somone reading it...

thanks supersparks for your support ;)

b a s has got a valid point it does make sence to me but obviously i havent worded it as well as i could and as my punctuation is often lacking it can make my text hard to read
at the miniute i am concentrating on improving my spelling before concentrating on punctuation[i never use spell checkers as you dont learn by using them :LOL: ]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back