Downlight choice

Sponsored Links
No argument from me on your experience.
I have used the ones I recommended, but find for living rooms other than kitchens and bathrooms I get cones of light and cross shadows even with those 110deg downlights.

(Other option I have used is panel lights, but found they are better in appearance for office than house).

Which downlights do you recommend to get?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Downlights are excellent for kitchen, bathrooms and hallways, IMO. They look good, modern and more importantly provide required illumination.

I won't use it for my living room or bedrooms but have seen people do and it's up to them, may be one day I will.

I find Aurora the best brand, ease of use, product variety, support and warranty length 5 years plus they are UK based. Their website have videos for each product and downloads too. I have used the EFDpro range in my kitchen, did it myself, very easy to install and recommend it.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back