Downlight Help

13 Mar 2021
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi I want to change my downlights from Gold to Chrome.
A quick search tells me i just need to purchase some new Bezels.
The hole I have is 95mm but can I hell as like find any that size.
I am a complete novice with DIY, so might struggle with trying to fill the hole, and am on a budget so can't afford to get someone out to replace the wiring so can any one help with any advice or ideas of where I can get a Bezel to fit.
I have no idea what the current ones are called but I have taken some pictures of what I have, the hole I have and what I would like to replace them with.

Thank you so much


  • Light 4.jpg
    Light 4.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Light 3.jpg
    Light 3.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Light 2.jpg
    Light 2.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 144
  • light 1.jpg
    light 1.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 143
Sponsored Links
I'm having doubts you'd be able to get new ones for it if we did know the make. Maybe another poster might recognise them and advise...
Sponsored Links
@chivers67 Thank you anyways.
@Taylortwocities There are plenty on the internet but none from what I can see that fit a 95mm hole. If I'm reading right that top link is for a 80mm hole. The coverter kit looks a really good idea, the talk of lampholders puts me off a little bit as I dont want to be messing about with the electrics, the instruction manual looks simple enough, but doesnt mention the lampholders, do you know whether it is something I can do myself?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links