Downlighters not downlighting...

Sponsored Links
Nice one VS. I have asked you to be my 'friend' and put my email address in my profile as suggested.

The incoming cable (in white) is straight from the transformer. This particular light has its own transformer and so I presume the others do too...

Are they fire rated downlights, if they are then you should be using aluminium backed lamps.

without them , that may have been the cause of the holders overheating and failing.

Do a pic of the back where the wire exits the downlight.

Sponsored Links
The bad news is that the camera has now gone on the blink... The good news is that VanSolo is 'The Man.' He sent me some of the ceramic holders which I have duly replaced and the problem seems to be fixed. The kitchen is now lit up like a landing strip.

Not only is the wife my friend again but VanSolo has restored her faith in humankind!

Cheers VS. I really appreciate it. Any good with cameras?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back