Drill Driver/Impact Driver

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for your suggestions - I'm fixing both plasterboard to timber studs and ply sheathing to concrete base. Looking to purchase either a Drill Driver or maybe Impact Driver. Suggestions please.

Thx

Sponsored Links
impact is for heavy driving realy
at the point the cluch is slipping on a driver because its tight enough the impact is ratcheting up the power to drive it home :D :D

you need to be on the ball or you screws will quickly exit the boards into the wood lol

I'd use an 18v heavy combi or corded/sds for the concrete and a light 10.8 to 14v drill/driver for the plasterboard.

Budget and intended future usage/frequency would be helpful if you want specific pointers.

I'd use an 18v heavy combi or corded/sds for the concrete and a light 10.8 to 14v drill/driver for the plasterboard.

Budget and intended future usage/frequency would be helpful if you want specific pointers.

Sponsored Links
Gone for a Durafix drill driver and will use corded hammer drill alongside. Will be looking for cordless hammer drill next month

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back