Driveway including side walls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am thinking about replacing my current front garden with Blocking paving and a surrounding wall on both sides leaving the entrance open for car entrance.

At the moment there is just grass and a 5 ft hedge on the front plus 1 side that will need to be removed.

The walls are going to be around 3 ft high, the block paving in a herringbone pattern with vertical sides away from the house.

I was hoping to get some advice on some concerns I have. The floor area is 26m2 plus the wall are 5m 1 side plus 3.5 meters long the other.

Quoted of 2700 for labour only.

Any suggestions about what to be aware of would be appreciated. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Go to a reputable installer who will supply and fit.
Also best to get written QUOTATION not estimate and, if possible, he should be a member of an association that will honour the guarantee if he goes bust.

May be more costly but will give you peace of mind for years to come and certainly be a benefit if you ever sell.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back