drug squaddie's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
should the army boot out young squadies for smoking pot which leaves traces in the body for 3 weeks, or just give them a find and a mark on there cv :confused: there is more getting booted out than killed so if u want to get out have a joint :LOL: :cool: if they take coke it leaves traces for 2 days so class A is better to take than class c ,as u wont get caught after your leave :eek: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Thirty yearts ago squadies where sniffing shoe polish etc dcrugs in the forces is not new. people deal with stuff if they caN DO JOB WHO CAres

Sponsored Links
I`m amazed my spelling was that good after 5 hours in the pub. :LOL: .

OK so what we have here is a load of young lads who at present are putting there lives on the line and a bunch of people who are not are having a go at them for doing what is going on in just about every pub in the country ...And if you think it is not GET INTO REALITY.
We are not talking JUNKIES walking about like zombies ,we are talking about a bit of blow and speed (which is actually given to squaddies in times of war to keep them going) now and again... Anything worse yeah get rid of them but trace readings of minor stuff ,better ways of dealing with it/.

No i dont take anything never have drink is my drug rightly or wrongly but if you are too much of a coward to put your life on the line don`t jump at those that DO without proper understanding

if you are too much of a coward to put your life on the line don`t jump at those that DO without proper understanding

That's a moot point. It all depends on whether you think the 'cause' they are fighting for is worthwhile. I would gladly put my life on the line for things I think are worth fighting for.
Oil isn't one of them though, so we're back to square one.
Should soldiers be sacked for taking illegal drugs? Or should police officers, MI6 agents, firemen or paramedics etc etc

ive done both and i can tell you now, one thing you rely upon in both of those jobs is the people you are with. If they are not fully switched on then mistakes get made. if mistakes get made people get hurt. So from my point of view i wouldnt knowingly have wanted anyone near me who was on any kind of drugs. end of.

OK so what we have here is a load of young lads who at present are putting there lives on the line and a bunch of people who are not are having a go at them for doing what is going on in just about every pub in the country ...And if you think it is not GET INTO REALITY.
We are not talking JUNKIES walking about like zombies ,we are talking about a bit of blow and speed (which is actually given to squaddies in times of war to keep them going) now and again... Anything worse yeah get rid of them but trace readings of minor stuff ,better ways of dealing with it/.

No i dont take anything never have drink is my drug rightly or wrongly but if you are too much of a coward to put your life on the line don`t jump at those that DO without proper understanding

Thanks namsag, i was one of those guys and i still say boot them out.
Drugs by their very nature alter your mental state, and if i thought the guy next to me with a rifle was on anything then he has become a liability and not someone i could rely on. Have you served??? Have you been in a situation where you HAVE to know that the guy next to you is coherent enough to make sure he is looking out for you as much as you are looking out for him??
In 34 years i've never taken a substance which would have me thrown out of the forces, and i had about 20 CDT's in the 16 years i served.

Speed was adminstered to troops, it's certainly not done anymore in the UK, although i believe american pilots may or may not still recieve it, they certainly did in the 70's.

Lee

Sponsored Links
Back