drugs on tv.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
saw wife swap last night on telly and had to turn it of in disgust.there was a bloke blatantly smoking drugs and thinking it was cool.how do tv companys get away with filming such c**p.i'm not a prude and i know these things go on in real life but to have on national tv is just stupid.rant over.time for a beer and a fag. :)

Sponsored Links
I've wondered where they draw the line:

I saw "Supernanny" where they had some boy who thought he was a tearaway. One of the many things he did was smoking joints in his parents' house. The Police could be excused with the "we've better things to do... not harming anyone... could only give him a caution anyway" argument.

But, what if he was smoking crack?

If the police saw someone openly smoking crack on TV, would they be obliged to investigate?

If not, would they be obliged to investigate if someone was smoking crack, and blowing the smoke in the face of a puppy? Animal cruelty plus class A drugs?

I saw supernanny too she is sooo dominant and curvy :p :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
we had drugs on our tv as well, but the wife told me to either smoke it or hide it from the kids!

OMG you really have swallowed the dont do this dont do that line havent you

we are all using drugs for recreational reason in one form or another tea coffee alchohol all TAXED its only the untaxed drugs the govenment dont like can you not see the truth

if people want to smoke cannibis who has the right to say no to them as we all know alchohol is more damaging

wake up

Slogger said:
OMG you really have swallowed the dont do this dont do that line havent you

we are all using drugs for recreational reason in one form or another tea coffee alchohol all TAXED its only the untaxed drugs the govenment dont like can you not see the truth

if people want to smoke cannibis who has the right to say no to them as we all know alchohol is more damaging
try telling that to kate moss. :eek:

wake up

Sponsored Links
Back