duff old boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
no im not talking about softus ;)

i have to look at a lady's boiler.
ive been told that she has to get up at night to fill up the central heating system/loop.... and, that hot water takes ages to come through on the hot water side.

i know nothing about old boilers (except softus of course).

i might add that i am only going to look to see if she has a loose joint in the pipework.
its a love job'ey for me as shes a poor sod and i cant sit by and see her with nothing.
if nothing else, i would like to give my plumber an idea of whats what.

sound familiar to anyone ?

Ive no more info at this time, ie type/ combi/ make. :oops:

Sponsored Links
its a love job'ey for me as shes a poor s** and i cant sit by and see her with nothing.
Tell her it could be some nuts that need tightening up :LOL: or a leaky joint. I'll leave the innuendos for someone else to come up with ;)

c_126.jpg

Sponsored Links
its a love job'ey for me as shes a poor s** and i cant sit by and see her with nothing.
Tell her it could be some nuts that need tightening up :LOL: or a leaky joint. I'll leave the innuendos for someone else to come up with ;)

thats what im hoping for :)

come on people, a leak in the central heating loop and hot water that takes ages to come through..
two problems on different sides of the boiler (so to speak)

no one recognise this problem?

btw
keep the carry-on's coming, it bumps my do dah :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back