DVDS on Ebay

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone bought any?

Are they just rip offs of Goldtrowels dvds or low grade American style ones?

I keep umming and ahhing over buyng one to increase my knowledge but would hate to end up with a DVD full of Youtube crap!

Your thoughts please!

Sponsored Links
Has anyone bought any?

I keep umming and ahhing over buyng one to increase my knowledge but would hate to end up with a DVD full of Youtube rubbish!

Your thoughts please!

eh? :confused:

Has anyone bought any?

I keep umming and ahhing over buyng one to increase my knowledge but would hate to end up with a DVD full of Youtube rubbish!

Your thoughts please!

eh? :confused:

Seems a fairly straightforward question I have asked.

How can I make it simpler than it is????

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I bought some DVDs off ebay a couple of years ago for about £30 which turned out to be copies of the GoldTrowel ones. I did chase the guy up about this. He ended up being booted off ebay though and i got half my money back after reporting it to Paypal.

The likelyhood is that any plastering DVDs that are listed on ebay are copied. Saying that though, i still watched the ones i bought and found them very helpful. :mrgreen:

I suppose it depends on whether you want to part with good money for copied products.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back