e-gates farce...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Again!

Not surprising, as the company responsible for the biggest miscarriage of justice in the UK is also responsible for the e-gates software interface...

And yet fujitsu keep getting government contracts....

Surely it couldn't be that their former UK CEO is married to a tory MP?

Coincidence?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Coincidence?
Doubt it. Good old back'anders more than likely. It's how that thing called 'business' works although you being a mere wage slave wouldn't know about such shenanigans.

Sabotage ?

Russians ?? Although the french could also be contenders for the caper ( scoundrels) ?

Sponsored Links
Again!

Not surprising, as the company responsible for the biggest miscarriage of justice in the UK is also responsible for the e-gates software interface...

And yet fujitsu keep getting government contracts....

Surely it couldn't be that their former UK CEO is married to a tory MP?

Or that fujitsu subs out contracts to a company that richie rich sunak's wife has a financial interest in?

Coincidence?
All this lemon sucking must be really bad for your digestion

It does seem to me that there has been a hell of a lot of Tories over the years they have been in power taking financial advantage of their positions. More so in recent years than ever before.

To me, the Tories appear to have a "What's in it for us?" mentality and don't have a good record of looking after those of the population that are in need of financial assistance.

Comments from various Tories over the years (the ones that spring to my mind being the recent cheese sandwich jibe and the 33p a meal budget) reveal the nasty uncaring attitude.

These comments come from Government members who wouldn't have the first clue about juggling a miniscule budget and don't know the cost of food or the fuel to cook it; people who to all intents and purposes look like they really don't care about the struggles people in the real world face.

And before someone mentions "Everyone I know on benefits smokes and drinks to their heart's content, has a brand new Beemer on the drive, Sky TV and has 4 overseas holidays every year....", can you quote the actual percentage figure of people who play the benefits system VS the vast majority of benefit claimants who are genuinely in poverty and utterly desperate: desperate yet so proud they do not want to visit foodbanks and other places for assistance?

What is perverse to me is that the ruthless Tories are denying genuinely needy people Government assistance, yet are first in the queue when there's an opportunity to use their position to dip into the coffers and make money for themselves.

It does seem to me that there has been a hell of a lot of Tories over the years they have been in power taking financial advantage of their positions. More so in recent years than ever before.
It does seem like that but it's been going on for years amongst all politicians and just like say, grooming gangs, unsavoury members of the clergy, child molesters, TV 'personalities' with skeletons in their cupboards etc etc I think it’s more widely reported these days. Thats what I’ve noticed anyway. Either that or as I get older I'm just noticing those things happening more.

These comments come from Government members who wouldn't have the first clue about juggling a miniscule budget and don't know the cost of food or the fuel to cook it; people who to all intents and purposes look like they really don't care about the struggles people in the real world face.
But some are up on expenses, the bloke got elevated to the house of lords (services to moat cleaning?)

Remember it was Bliar who pushed these expenses rules through to buy off the support of mp’s who would never get anywhere near the cabinet.

Blup

To me, the Tories appear to have a "What's in it for us?" mentality
Correct. Despicable bunch of bottom feeders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back