easiest question ever for a plumber

great video - just what I need. Wish I'd known it was called "close coupled" then I wouldn't have had to bother you.

Just waiting for WD40 to do its job on the sticky nut

Sponsored Links
Once C is unscrewed the cistern will lift up, you dont need to unscrew B

Hardest question for a Plumber; 'What are you doing in my underwear drawer'???!!

Now Now Richard I am sure that never happens :D

The story I heard about a couple of gasfitters where I used to work where one put the ladies all in one underwear (like a swimsuit) on over his overalls and paraded around for his mate. Who then had the bright idea to push a length of gas barrel somewhere and twist it so the material got caught up and his mate was hauled around like a lollypop on a stick.
Laughing and having a whale of a time until the customer came home unexpectedly.

Surely could never have happened :mrgreen:

hi Doitall

You're right except the rubber washer on the overflow inside the cistern has perished and needs replacing. I've now got an overflow pipe I can't remove but need to get a new rubber washer on. putting a slit on the rubber washer is a big no-no I presume and defeats the object???

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back