eathing

Patience is a wonderful virtue.

Everyone has to start somwhere & nobody is perfect: that is not to say that cmossom will not make a good spark.

I've been in the business over 25 years now and I can hold my hand on my heart and say that I have learnt bucket-loads in the last 6 years.

I have seen countless different situations in my "new" PAYE job that I never saw in 10 years of self-employment, or the decade before that.

Theory alone does not make a good spark. They need experience too. You never stop learning.

So I think it's fair to cut the guy some slack.

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys for the comments even you sheds.

you are right about the earthing being covered in 2330 2 but its not the same in person as on paper. i jumped in asking questions when i should have had a go at working out what i was looking at.

I didn't mean to upset anyone after a few beers i get giddy and text happy lol..

just out of interest..
If i had put an earth rod in it, as it had no earth connection to the supply network at all

Is this not a tt system?

JUST for my knowledge not a debate pls

thanks for the help

Sponsored Links
It certainly looked as if it had no earth connection.

So, in the absence of a connection from the sheath (TN-S) or from the supply neutral (TN-C-S), I would say it were a subterranean TT supply.

But, as I tell all my customers with a TT supply, if they can get ENWL to change it to PME, that'd be preferable to putting in a rod, and you've had that done, so YAY!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back