Ecostrad ceramic rad not working

Sponsored Links
bought from Go Home Direct Trading. I've thrown one away. Seems such a waste! Need to buy another too. We had them for three years but in a holiday let thats not high usage at all. Bought three at the same time. two failed within weeks of each other. Praying the third doesnt go ....l

I see. Mine was a holiday let but after the first season I switched it to normal rental. Holiday let’s we’re just not worth the extra work.

I won’t be using this type of electric heater again though. This lasted 10mths. The other 2 are still ok. I’m preparing to have to replace them every few yrs or so. Switching to gas is a big job so o I won’t be doing that

I’ve checked your supplier and it’s the same group as radiators direct. Their head office is in knaresborough, north Yorks.

Sponsored Links
The hefty price tag may mean electronic switching, or it could mean some one wants a huge profit.

I would suggest the latter. The level of advertising needed to sell them, confirms that they are a dodgy item, requiring a hard sell.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back