EDL in Chelmsford?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well they're apparently not in Birmingham anymore ...

So maybe they've just moved back 'home'?... ;)

Sponsored Links
It's a pity the ones they want out don't go back where they belong

Wasn't long before one of the racist 'incarnations' of the site put in another of it's ugly comments...

Pity you can't go back to where you should have stayed midge....

Inside a condom!

Sponsored Links
Its about time the government put a stop to this racist group of hooligans (ex footballing firm members)

So long as it’s peaceful, it is their right to say what they think. They’re doing nothing illegal let’s not forget. I’m reminded of that famous quote "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Haven’t ‘we’ here been bothered by the apparent censorship on this Board just lately? We can’t have it both ways; either you want to be able to say what you think or have someone tell you what you can or cannot say.

I personally don’t want the later, no matter how offensive or disgusting. The only exception, I would say, is that it doesn’t harm minors. Maybe that’s why DIYnot censor in a way many disapprove of; you don’t need an 18 Cert to view this forum AFAIK.

My country ,full time. I'm not a trouble making part timer when it suits.

So long as it’s peaceful, it is their right to say what they think. They’re doing nothing illegal let’s not forget. I’m reminded of that famous quote "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Haven’t ‘we’ here been bothered by the apparent censorship on this Board just lately? We can’t have it both ways; either you want to be able to say what you think or have someone tell you what you can or cannot say.

I personally don’t want the later, no matter how offensive or disgusting. The only exception, I would say, is that it doesn’t harm minors. Maybe that’s why DIYnot censor in a way many disapprove of; you don’t need an 18 Cert to view this forum AFAIK.
Quite right...

The other topic on this issue was removed because the idiocy of a certain irritating insect was pointed out...

I'd rather others be able to read a topic and work that out for themselves!

You better believe it, alien terror trash and filth get my hate every time

your type has done absolutely nothing for my country except take it down to third world level

TROLL_01.jpg

Yet another fookwit alias on ignore...

The limit of your intelligence. Your breed has done things for my country. Clogged up the prisons, hospitals, roads and drain our money and resources. Everywhere your lot has gone you've caused trouble. Idi Amin's first job was to kick you out and end up here . You've got a right cheek. Crap doctors , solicitors and tax evaders , yes we white English have a lot to thank you for

I'm just wondering which fooking racist could be called William Martin... ;)

Sponsored Links
Back