Older kids...

Sponsored Links
dunno m8,my eldest is 17 is 6'4" in his socks size 13 shoes a GOB TO MATCH.
,fingers crossed it will get better.
How bizarre - Must be something in the Sussex water . I was 6`2 and with 13s shoes @ 17 - not gobby @ home because parents were old skool disciplinarians :LOL: but when out and about with my trusty Triumph 650 I was the scourge of Sussex - back in the day :cool: Gobby but only got what I deseved a couple of times in the decade 1970-1980 . must have processed a few gallons of Harvey`s too . Bitter with an Elizabethan Ale chaser - happy days . Definitely get more sensible around 20 yrs old ;)

YOU LIAR! How will we ever be able to trust you again, when you come out with such a blatant lie?

I am of course referring to your claim of "out and about on your TRUSTY 650 Triumph, those things that leaked oil all over the concrete drive, oil that seeped out of the top end and the bottom end, unless you had a late model where they had a plate for the OHVs, but the oil still poured out from the crank cases.

Ahh, happy days....:cool:

I did cure my oil leak, I traded it in for a Laverda 1000 3cyl. :LOL: :LOL:

dunno m8,my eldest is 17 is 6'4" in his socks size 13 shoes a GOB TO MATCH.
,fingers crossed it will get better.
How bizarre - Must be something in the Sussex water . I was 6`2 and with 13s shoes @ 17 - not gobby @ home because parents were old skool disciplinarians :LOL: but when out and about with my trusty Triumph 650 I was the scourge of Sussex - back in the day :cool: Gobby but only got what I deseved a couple of times in the decade 1970-1980 . must have processed a few gallons of Harvey`s too . Bitter with an Elizabethan Ale chaser - happy days . Definitely get more sensible around 20 yrs old ;)

oh bug.ger another 3 years then,
its amazing aint it,you take 2 years in teaching your kids to speak then the next 14 telling to SHUT THE F... UP. :LOL:
so far we have been lucky in finding shoes that fit,if he gets any bigger then the trouble will start, :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back