EDL in Chelmsford?

Here we go again. There is a diff between a patriot and a rascist. I'm sure that many like me havn't got a problem with ***i's as long as they don't exist here as parasites and bomb making trouble makers

Sponsored Links
Here we go again. There is a diff between a patriot and a rascist. I'm sure that many like me havn't got a problem with ***i's as long as they don't exist here as parasites and bomb making trouble makers
I think the reason I get bent out of shape over a minority spoiling it for the rest is my own experience as a biker back in the 70s. I was discriminated against more than a black person back then. Get this truism...

There were quite a few pubs back then who's landlord, in no uncertain terms, told us to fook off “we are not going to serve you”. And so we had to leave; under protest but without trashing the place like yobs.

This was something which never happened to a black guy in those openly racist times in my experience and yet there we were being told to get out just because of our raiment; our appearance.

There was a bit of a throw back and fear perhaps to the 50s/60s reputation of Hells Angels I think, and I knew of some in various groups or Chapters which even back then were into all sorts of dodgy things. :rolleyes:

But that wasn't us :(

Sponsored Links
I had the same things happen to me ,I still ride. I did associate with club members tho. Their is a diff between club members and the spin offs tho. Riding in euroland is/has never had that kind of stigma for me. 4* hotel in Innsbruck 3 in the morn 1983 no probs at all. Thing is today bikers as in the past havn't indiscriminately bombed anyone and certainly not made as bad an impact as are unwanted guests

Back