"Eid" Festivities

Diff between us is you insult I tell the truth.
It appears that when things get sticky, members ... use insults and inuendo to muddy the waters and be uncontrollable. Members should remember that when this occurs those who resort to this are the losers and other members should continue with the debate and take no notice of what is being attempted.
... your comparison is with this is as your other half- a***d efforts, not investigated as to why ? You have a blinkered tunneled perspective on things.
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
lets strip it back to bones.... you're born, that's a given, no argument. But then the arguments start.....where are you born, and with what rights?

Well I think in general, you should be born with the rights of the land you're born in, and should be encouraged to pursue best practisce.

So I'm a white bloke, born in England, I should be able to have a bacon buttie for breakfast, go to a pub, look at birds in mini skirts, go for a job where a woman could equally challenge for the role, read a bible, etc etc..

The point I'm making is I wouldn't want to impose my views on Saudi, or Pakistan, but I would like them, and any people welcomed to this land to RESPECT ME AND MY WHITE ENGLISH BROTHERS...

The alternative is a war on the streets..... because cuttng the head off of one of my brothers in our camp is seriously taking the p155..

lets strip it back to bones.... you're born, that's a given, no argument. But then the arguments start.....where are you born, and with what rights?

Well I think in general, you should be born with the rights of the land you're born in, and should be encouraged to pursue best practisce.

So I'm a white bloke, born in England, I should be able to have a bacon buttie for breakfast, go to a pub, look at birds in mini skirts, go for a job where a woman could equally challenge for the role, read a bible, etc etc..

The point I'm making is I wouldn't want to impose my views on Saudi, or Pakistan, but I would like them, and any people welcomed to this land to RESPECT ME AND MY WHITE ENGLISH BROTHERS...

The alternative is a war on the streets..... because cuttng the head off of one of my brothers in our camp is seriously taking the p155..

If you are white I'm a hula hula dancer. :rolleyes:

I thought you were the happy one? Brilliant post. :rolleyes: EDIT. Me and Joe disagree on a lot, but I did not copy his... :eek: I think that we both think your an idiot.

Sponsored Links

Ha ha.. well make a mark in history, because I have a measure at last that proves you are wrong.... because I know I'm white...

And surprised that you think I'm not,.... but this is funny, you being a hula hula dancer !!

I know your white Immy, as your twitter account has your fake picture.

Your last tweet..... @squirreltears double agent squirrel tears reporting for duty... Trained for urban warfare !

Bit odd that one!

I know your white Immy, as your twitter account has your fake picture.

you stalking weirdo tw4t... is it you that nicked my password and added about 300 followers you sad monkey!?

Time to get your own life dubya... or turn up on my doorstep and try to punch me in the face fella..

Haha. You tried to 'follow' me 3 years ago when we got along on here. I have a locked account, but you kept requesting. I don't do 'punching in the face' I'm afraid. Cant take the credit for the password dude, when you find out who it was, Ill buy em a pint... or some fishing tackle.

Your scaring me now. I'd hate to be 'punched in the face'. I don't think I could deal with being assaulted. I hate violence.

Your scaring me now. I'd hate to be 'punched in the face'. I don't think I could deal with being assaulted. I hate violence.

really? and I f00kin love violence.... I love punching things and making my knuckles bleed !

You mean https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=f...umeshopper.com%2Fprods%2Ffm54793.html;400;576

Our friend Sobrero (immi) isn't white as he admits here.

joe-90 wrote:
I've seen your picture - why deny the obvious. You are of mixed race.

yes, part Syrian, part Ape, part whatever... !!

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/genera...y.325905/page-2#2416168#ixzz2bjJn69M5[/QUOTE]

This is classic Joe whipping up the forum as more attention = more posts = more revenue I suspect.

Or Joe is deluded, cataloging posts made be people years ago.

My statement where I say I'm of mixed race, in context, meant I'm English, Irish, Roman, bit of dutch, a viking dabble... etc..

I wasn't referring to me being a halfcast (or mixed race in that sense)... but do you have a problem with people of mixed race Joe?

Sponsored Links
Back