Lawrence: How much more money?

Sponsored Links
You imagine racism everywhere because you are of 'mixed race'.

Who were our gr8, gr8, gr8, gr8, gr8, gr8, gr8, gr8 ond so on grandparents? well for most of us they were lounging about in the south of France 20,000yrs ago, sooey,s got different genes to us, his ancestors left Africa some 60,000yrs before ours and turned right.

Unless of course you believe in big "G" and santa claus and fairies. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Everyone is of a mixed race Joe... it's unavoidable. But what grates with you is people visibly different to you..... why have you a problem with any investigation ro right wrongs.... ?

would you have posted is it was about Suzy Lamplugh? :eek: no, thought not !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

Everyone is of a mixed race Joe... it's unavoidable. But what grates with you is people visibly different to you..... why have you a problem with any investigation ro right wrongs.... ?

would you have posted is it was about Suzy Lamplugh? :eek: no, thought not !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But you are of more recent mixed race and thus your skin colour is darker than most. Were you bullied at school?

But you are of more recent mixed race and thus your skin colour is darker than most. Were you bullied at school?

how do you know what my skin tone is? weirdo? and no, never been bullied... although at 6'8" and an idiot, i suspect you was a bully :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why are you so ashamed of your lineage? It's no disgrace, you just think it is.

You see, this is the bad joe... you're not actually debating.... you're just being inflammatory !!! to make a point.... the mods should jump on you Joe....

forget my lineage... this post is you p*ed off because media attention is on the case of a "white on black" crime....

Well why the hell shouldn't it?

What if your daughter chose to marry a black man (oh i'd like to be a fly on the wall at your christmas - lol!!) and they had kids... and someone murdered your grandkid for being mixed race... you'd think differently then wouldn't you?!!! ;)

You see, this is the bad joe... you're not actually debating.... you're just being inflammatory !!! to make a point.... the mods should jump on you Joe....

forget my lineage... this post is you p*ed off because media attention is on the case of a "white on black" crime....

What if your daughter chose to marry a black man (oh i'd like to be a fly on the wall at your christmas - lol!!) and they had kids... and someone murdered your grandkid for being mixed race... you'd think differently then wouldn't you?!!! ;)

I'm not racist at all. You are the product of Grandparents that were born on foreign shores and as such you are hyper sensitive to race issues. Why not just admit it? Are you ashamed of your lineage?

I'm not racist at all. You are the product of Grandparents that were born on foreign shores and as such you are hyper sensitive to race issues. Why not just admit it? Are you ashamed of your lineage?

What? :eek:
you know nothing of my lineage... so what is the point of this?

you are a well known racist... on here !! ;)

I know all about it matey-boy. You are coffee coloured but won't admit it. You must be ashamed of your Grandparents. ;)

I know all about it matey-boy. You are coffee coloured but won't admit it. You must be ashamed of your Grandparents. ;)

lol !!! and you are TVVat coloured ! ;)

what a moronic thread this is... :rolleyes:

I've seen your picture - why deny the obvious. You are of mixed race.

I've seen your picture - why deny the obvious. You are of mixed race.

yes, part Syrian, part Ape, part whatever... !!

how do you know that is a picture of me? :eek:

Although in the video i saw of you... you were grey, with grey slippers on !!

Sponsored Links
Back