Lawrence: How much more money?

Sponsored Links
How true Joe,,,, Almost 20yrs and this one case still keeps getting dragged up. Time to let it rest now and move on.

I dont think its the length of time that is the problem otherwise a couple of murdering scum would have still been out on the loose possibly killing other kids simply because of the colour of their skin.
Its the stupid amount of money paid to lawyers and investigators that drag it out as a cash cow.
In a fair world every case should be trated equally but even if it isn`t at least some murdering scum are getting kept off the street which must still be a good thing

It highlights the need for a truly independent investigation unit for looking at the Police. One with real teeth and authority. This would hopefully help keep the 'wrong uns' in the Police more in line and hopefully minimise all the exorbitant legal costs/appeals/challenges.

Seems to be too many dodgy issues with this particular case.

Sponsored Links
How many "Investigations" does this one case warrant though? Each one costing hundreds of thousands of pounds (which would be better spent fighting crime today, rather than re-investigating something that happened almost 20 yrs ago) The "Wrong Un's" as you put it, have probably retired since this particular crime was committed, and I do feel this investigation is just being dragged up again to show the Met in a bad light. (not that they need any investigating to show them in a bad light)
As Joe has succinctly pointed out, had this been a young white man, murdered by anyone, this case would have now been forgotten about.

You lot aren't thick.... you're just idiots for carrying on Joe's crusade !!

He's a racist trouble maker... likes to stir up things and watch you lot fall out over it... !!!

Surely any investigation into any wrongdoing is right 20 days or 20 years after the event.... and lawyers are there to make money... slag off all the whiplash claims before you start on proper crimes ffs!!! :eek:

I'm a realist. You are the trouble maker. Where did your Grandparents come from Martian? (Not Mars I'll bet).

And you didn't answer the question.

It's all to do with your attitude to 'race'. Where did they come from?

Sponsored Links
Back