How can a man stab his own children

Mind your own business.

That's rich!

FWIW, my signature was chosen purely because it relates to DIY.

And I'll tell you something for nothing, I'm damn glad I was brought up to be open-minded and not bigoted and intolerant.

I feel sorry for your kids, if you have any.

Sponsored Links
To show you how narrow minded you are proving yourself to be, the fact is this could have nothing to do with his break up and everything to do with PTSD.

You're really showing yourself up to be a nasty piece of work, aren't you?

Insults when you disagree with others, insinuations about my sexual orientation...

Whatever next? ;)

Sponsored Links
To show you how narrow minded you are proving yourself to be, the fact is this could have nothing to do with his break up and everything to do with PTSD.

You miss the point anyway, it doesn't matter whether it was the break up of his marriage, PTSD, or any other syndrome any of you wusses care to come up with, for a man to feel so sorry for himself that he could do this he must have been a selfish, self centered bstrd. Simple as that, if you don't agree ask his ex wife and the ex mother of his two lovely kids.

No it's not. And why are you reverting to insults again?

Now I'm pitying your wife/girlfriend/etc as well as your kids. :cry:

Stupid question.
No, it's not. People who tend to feel sorry for themselves don't tend to manage to kill themselves whereas those people who have cracked do. It's a completely different mental state

As for the argument that he was acting out of spite, he would surely have stuck around afterwards to see the effect on his ex for this to have been a realistic motive.

Google wrote

When the economy sours, family murders increase...when someone loses his job, he feels life is not worth living”

Prof Jack Levin

Northeastern University

No, it's not. People who tend to feel sorry for themselves don't tend to manage to kill themselves whereas those people who have cracked do. It's a completely different mental state
And you know this because? And how does that fit in with those people who attempt to top themselves numerous times before succeeding?
Were they feeling sorry for themselves on the first few attempts but could only go through with it when they stopped?

Answer the question. :rolleyes:
Personal experience of friends and indeed attempts myself during bouts of clinical depression, coupled with other conversations and reading.

So, that's my experience, and I'm still here after bouts of self pity and failed attempts. Who knows, maybe next time I'll strike "lucky" and accidently do something fatal instead of the textbook "cry for help" :rolleyes:

So now tell me how you've gathered your deep comprehension of the human psychological states :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back