How can a man stab his own children

Sponsored Links
Are you actually retarded? You have about as much insight into human psychology as a potato. And that's a bit of an insult to potatoes tbh!

Sponsored Links
Are you actually retarded? You have about as much insight into human psychology as a potato. And that's a bit of an insult to potatoes tbh!

OK mr expert, so explain to me how a man can be so deluded as to want to kill his kids after a break up, without being totally self centered.

Well done, picking up on a typo is a great way to score a point. :rolleyes:

Well, you did say in the other thread I was a p***k, a moron, an idiot, and various other things, so I may as well act it.

:patronising emoticon:

Oh you mean the thread were you were still blaming the fans for causing the Hillsborough disaster? Despite the findings of the panel ands despite having zero experience of going to big football matches at that time or any time since come to that.

OK mr expert, so explain to me how a man can be so deluded as to want to kill his kids after a break up, without being totally self centered.
When you are mentally ill you do not necessarily have rational thoughts. In his state of mind at the time he may well have justified his actions to himself by thinking he was hurting those around him who he perceived had hurt him (his wife) (and appear self centred as you put it) however he was not having rational thoughts because he was mentally ill.

Or are you saying that his behaviour/actions were rational and not those of someone suffering from mental illness?

No, I was saying that his mental illness must have stemmed from the fact that he was a completely selfish pr*ck in the first place.

Oh you mean the thread were you were still blaming the fans for causing the Hillsborough disaster? Despite the findings of the panel ands despite having zero experience of going to big football matches at that time or any time since come to that.
Oh the irony.

And so you'll have no trouble posting up your qualifications that allow you to form an opinion and pass judgement on the mental state of others.

Oh the irony.

And so you'll have no trouble posting up your qualifications that allow you to form an opinion and pass judgement on the mental state of others.
Hardly a valid comparison was it?
He was postulating about a situatuation he had no experience in.
Yet we all have experience in human behaviour, we live it every day of our lives.
To take your non point to it's logical conclusion we'd have to have a law degree to be expected to know the difference between right and wrong. :rolleyes:

Hardly a valid comparison was it?
He was postulating about a situatuation he had no experience in.
Yet we all have experience in human behaviour, we live it every day of our lives.
To take your non point to it's logical conclusion we'd have to have a law degree to be expected to know the difference between right and wrong. :rolleyes:

Nonsense.
You've clearly stated your opinion of the man without having any information available to form such a judgement.
When you have a medical problem do you go see your Doctor or a bloke down the pub?

By your argument, anyone who has met a d*ckhead scouser is right to state ALL scousers are d*ckheads.

Nonsense???
:idea:
Point out the part of my last post that didn't make sense to you and I'll happily guide you through it.

You've clearly stated your opinion of the man without having any information available to form such a judgement
Hello, the information I've got is that he topped himself but made sure that he took his lovely young kids with him.
By your argument, anyone who has met a d*ckhead scouser is right to state ALL scousers are d*ckheads.
No, by my argument anyone who does what he did is a selfish bstrd. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back