Lawrence: How much more money?

I don't get it. You are obsessed about racism but fully endorse ageism. Why is that? You are clearly not a balanced person. Is it the trouble in Syria that's getting to you?

Sponsored Links
I don't get it. You are obsessed about racism but fully endorse ageism. Why is that? You are clearly not a balanced person. Is it the trouble in Syria that's getting to you?

Wind up merchant is you Joe...

You should put YOUR cards on the table.... Are you a racist? :eek:

He's a racist trouble maker... likes to stir up things and watch you lot fall out over it... !!!

He is a racist little twerp, and I can just picture him as a big white / white van man who drinks in the pub and moans about pakis, and f'in immigrants.

But a stopped clock is right twice a day, I don't really follow the Laurence case as it happened when my only care was the end of the day school bell.

But as far as I am aware they have no new evidence, and it's a 20 year old case.

They would have dropped this case if racial stirrings were not involved.

Sponsored Links
...and of course you'd be wrong (as usual). :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why should they? If you don't like it - then ignore it.

Why mention "Suzy Lamplugh" I knew her, that was not a racist attack as far as we know. Nor has her mother said so.
Why not mention the two blacks who dragged a man from a pub in north London and cut his throat, and attacked his father who tried to defend him?
No big "Stephen Lawrence " deal there was there. This was last week, anyone see it in the news? All over the papers? Groups set up?
This countries priorities are all wrong, get rid of the immigrants here milking the system and close the boarders.

Why mention "Suzy Lamplugh" I knew her, that was not a racist attack as far as we know. Nor has her mother said so.
Why not mention the two blacks who dragged a man from a pub in north London and cut his throat, and attacked his father who tried to defend him?
No big "Stephen Lawrence " deal there was there. This was last week, anyone see it in the news? All over the papers? Groups set up?
This countries priorities are all wrong, get rid of the immigrants here milking the system and close the boarders.

A gentleman after my own mind! can i assume you are also voting UKIP next time round?

I agree that the media is "weighted" according to what sells the most papers... !!! :evil:

And i mentioned the Lamplugh case because i think EVERY case should be reviewed on every piece of evidence found. But Joe finds it offensive when we try to find out exactly who killed Lawrence !!!! :rolleyes:

How many unsolved crimes get 'filed'? How many could have been solved using the resources spent on just this one case?
Why the brass plaque on the pavement? It was a crime - just like any other crime.

To be fair, Joe isn't bothered who killed Stephen Lawrence. These people are behind bars now. What Joe is on about is how much more money is going to be wasted on this one murder (now solved) This new enquiry is going to cost hundreds of thousands of ££'s. Money which could be better spent fighting crime now.
Joe has pointed out in his opening post, about how much money has already been spent on a case almost 20 yrs old, and now about to have more money spent on it. He points out, that had this been a white kid murdered by a couple of black people, the case would now be forgotten. He's absolutely right on this one point.
Time to let sleeping dogs lie.

To be fair, Joe isn't bothered who killed Stephen Lawrence. These people are behind bars now. What Joe is on about is how much more money is going to be wasted on this one murder (now solved) This new enquiry is going to cost hundreds of thousands of ££'s. Money which could be better spent fighting crime now.
Joe has pointed out in his opening post, about how much money has already been spent on a case almost 20 yrs old, and now about to have more money spent on it. He points out, that had this been a white kid murdered by a couple of black people, the case would now be forgotten. He's absolutely right on this one point.
Time to let sleeping dogs lie.

So i suppose Joe thinks Maddie is black then? :eek: :eek: :eek:

and also, why doesn't Joe complain about the billions spent on racing F1 cars.... money which would clear up many more crimes than the Stephen Lawrence case...

Joe needs to get real....

Sponsored Links
Back