"Eid" Festivities

So "white birds" aren't welcome there? so let's try that in England, let's suggest "muslim women in veils" aren't allowed in England??? oh look at the keyboards twitching !!!

It seems that the British government make 'muslim women in veils' quite welcome here. Nevertheless, even the 'naughty' EDL haven't yet thrown acid in any of their faces, at least as far as I know.

Perhaps that's why they wear veils!

Make a sensible point rather than sh1t stirring will you?

Sponsored Links
So "white birds" aren't welcome there? so let's try that in England, let's suggest "muslim women in veils" aren't allowed in England??? oh look at the keyboards twitching !!!

It seems that the British government make 'muslim women in veils' quite welcome here. Nevertheless, even the 'naughty' EDL haven't yet thrown acid in any of their faces, at least as far as I know.

Make a sensible point rather than s**t stirring will you?

OK.

We should all be aware that there are still many uncivilised parts of the world (mostly muslim it has to be said) and that we should be able to carry on our lives without the need to have anything to do with them. Let them get on with their primitive feuds and backward religious practices.

Is that acceptable?

OK.

We should all be aware that there are still many uncivilised parts of the world (mostly muslim it has to be said) and that we should be able to carry on our lives without the need to have anything to do with them. Let them get on with their primitive feuds and backward religious practices.

Is that acceptable?

yep about right !

Do you believe that yourself?

The west is the best. Progression over the centuries has made the country we live in today. Since WW2 and the influx of races with a different concept and agenda, this country has been dragged into retro mode. Education has been distorted in such a manner that nobody runs the same curriculum as allowances have to be made for religion.Muslim children are still taught their native tongue. Why is this ? If they are born here that should be out of the window .They can say anything ,you wouldn't know anything. Danger signs are everywhere and still we have ostriches .

Sponsored Links
.Muslim children are still taught their native tongue. Why is this ? If they are born here that should be out of the window
An interesting point. Do you also think that this should be the case for any immigrants from any country into their host country? For example, English ex-pats' children to Spain should only be taught Spanish etc?

Dex, I'm with you on this one.

But if my children were going to live in France, for example, I would want them to learn the lingo (and moi aussi) !!

But if my children were going to live in France, for example, I would want them to learn the lingo (and moi aussi) !!
Agreed. Maybe I'm missing something but children in schools that I know of are always taught English. My wife's school has about 60% Asian children so she should know.

The west is the best. Progression over the centuries has made the country we live in today. Since WW2 and the influx of races with a different concept and agenda, this country has been dragged into retro mode. Education has been distorted in such a manner that nobody runs the same curriculum as allowances have to be made for religion.Muslim children are still taught their native tongue. Why is this ? If they are born here that should be out of the window .They can say anything ,you wouldn't know anything. Danger signs are everywhere and still we have ostriches .

To expand on this a bit more, our fathers and their fathers etc. etc. made this country what it is today, they left it for us as we will leave it for our children, I think we're letting our children down!

Why should we go and educate the third world?

Did they assist us when they were building pyramids and we were living in caves?

If some one intends to live in a country and become a citizen and breed it's a good idea to learn the lingo, you have to learn the lingo especially if you want to receive benefits [doesn't apply UK]. If as you suggest that English living in Spain are the same as the Problem here, I submit, your comparison is with this is as your other half- arsed efforts, not investigated as to why ? You have a blinkered tunneled perspective on things.

Agreed. Maybe I'm missing something but children in schools that I know of are always taught English. My wife's school has about 60% Asian children so she should know.

I moved out of London 23 years ago because the infants school my eldest daughter was going to at the time were teaching her urdu. The minute I found out we were off.

OK.

Is that acceptable?

yep about right !

Do you believe that yourself?

Yes, of course. If I didn't I wouldn't have posted it.

Btw, I'm glad that's OK with you; it's exactly what I posted earlier! :LOL:

I moved out of London 23 years ago because the infants school my eldest daughter was going to at the time were teaching her urdu. The minute I found out we were off.

My sister (who lives near Bradford) once told me that schools in that city were doing the same. If that isn't an example of bending over backwards to accommodate them, I don't know what is.

They've come to expect that sort of thing now, of course, and demand it if they don't feel they are getting it.

It appears that when things get sticky, members ... use insults and inuendo to muddy the waters and be uncontrollable. Members should remember that when this occurs those who resort to this are the losers and other members should continue with the debate and take no notice of what is being attempted.
... your comparison is with this is as your other half- a***d efforts, not investigated as to why ? You have a blinkered tunneled perspective on things.
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back