Electric Car Charging Gov to Invest £Billions

Sponsored Links
How would you heat an EV during the winter
Wouldn't turning on your hester use a lot of electricity.

No, but I wouldn't any way as it is French, I also wont have Peugeot or Renault or Nissan ( part French owned) for the same reason . Japanese or Korean for me.
You won't be interested in driving my Citroen DS then?

And I suggest you update your preference list. :rolleyes: In fact you'd better stop driving at all in case you touch a French made component in an otherwise Japanese or Korean model. :ROFLMAO:
2000 - Renault buys 70% of South Korean Samsung Motors and forms a new subsidiary Renault Samsung Motors (now 80% owned).
2001 - Toyota builds its Western European assembly line for the Toyota Yaris in Valenciennes. Peugeot's new Peugeot 307, replacement for the long-running 306, is voted European Car of the Year.
2005 - The Renault Clio III is launched and voted European Car of the Year, with the second generation model being renamed the Clio Campus and now being produced in Slovenia. Launch of the Citroen C1 and Peugeot 107, which are built in a Czech factory as part of a venture with Toyota.
2014 - Replacement of the Peugeot 107 with the Peugeot 108, which once again is part of a Peugeot-Toyota venture, built in the Czech Republic alongside the new generation Citroen C1 and Toyota Aygo.
2021 - PSA Group completed the merger with Italian-American automaker Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, thus leading up to the establishment of Stellantis, which headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This merger also leading up to the reunition between Maserati and Citroen after 46 years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automotive_industry_in_France

Sponsored Links
How would you heat an EV during the winter
Wouldn't turning on your hester use a lot of electricity.
Heat pumps are sometimes an (expensive) optional extra on some EVs to save on battery charge and range.

Heat pumps are sometimes an (expensive) optional extra on some EVs to save on battery charge and range.
They're standard on most ones now. The Tesla model 3 and Y, the Nissan Leaf, Renault Zoe, e208, Mini electric etc. all have them.

The id3 does have it as an optional extra, which is disappointing and a bit surprising. That's the sort of thing that should require significant work to make 'optional'.

On the Tesla model Y they also extract heat using a heat pump.

Matt Watson organises a distance until battery depleted test, all vehicles start off together from a service station outside London - up north.
Honda e, Peugeot e-208, Volkswagen e-Up!, Vauxhall Corsa-e, MINI Electric, Renault Zoe

-0-

Sponsored Links
Back