Electric log splitter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi does anyone know where I can get a good electric log splitter from at a reasonable price

Cheers

Jon

Sponsored Links
I've a £230 jobby from AL-KO......its well enough made, and has been in general use for two years now.
My only moan is that two hands are needed to switch it on (H&S and all that) and the moving anvil tends to travel all the way back to the start each time.
I prevent this by keeping one hand on the traverse switch which keeps it stationary. Another block of timber at the fixed anvil prevents excessive travel and speeds things up somewhat.
You can see one of these on the Gustharts website - they are in Blagdon, Northumberland.
John :)

Sponsored Links
I've a £230 jobby from AL-KO......its well enough made, and has been in general use for two years now.
My only moan is that two hands are needed to switch it on (H&S and all that) and the moving anvil tends to travel all the way back to the start each time.
I prevent this by keeping one hand on the traverse switch which keeps it stationary. Another block of timber at the fixed anvil prevents excessive travel and speeds things up somewhat.
You can see one of these on the Gustharts website - they are in Blagdon, Northumberland.
John :)
How much power? The other one is 2kw for £198.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back