Electric Shower

Quite right, and I'm big enough to concede that I was wrong.

[snip]

At least we now know that Agile considers it acceptable to point out errors by poking fun in the manner of a simpering and mocking playschool brat:

Did you leave school before GCSE science ? Ohms law ?

Do I have to spell it out or can you work it out for yourself now?

Heck, everyone* makes mistakes now and then, it's only when people are too stubborn to admit being wrong that we have a problem.

*everyone except for plumbers, presumably :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
If you're asking if I want you to explain your flawed working, then no I don't. I have no interest in how you came to make the mistake.

However, I had no expectation of you managing to work out the power dissipated, since I haven't forgotten this debacle:

In spite of my pointing out to you that you needed Ohms law to work it out you still persisted in thinking that you were right !

That seems like an extreme head in the sand attitude!

Tony

In spite of my pointing out to you that you needed Ohms law to work it out
You're being a pratt. I was born knowing "Ohm's Law", which, by the way, has an apostrophe before the "s". Referring to Ohm's Law didn't address the simple arithmetic error that I made.

you still persisted in thinking that you were right
That's what people do when they can't see the error that they've made in the early hours of the morning.

That seems like an extreme head in the sand attitude!
Well, it's only you thinks that.

Even though I've admitted that I was wrong, you continue to mock and dance around like a drunken tart at a hen night.

Does your own behaviour now seem to you like a head-in-the-sand attitude?

I dont think I am the only one!

There is a comment on your profile that says you are a **** ( whatever that is! ).

Tony

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back